Please fix Playmakers and Swap Positions in 11.2 Patch

Well those 2 are my main concerns regarding the next patch...Even after the first patch you are not able to correctly use your playmakers...Seems that full backs think they are playmakers and make most passes even if you focus passing through middle, pass short etc etc.Also swaping positions with more that 2 players should return..For example in a 4-3-3 Barca formation you should be able to swap Messi with Villa, Villa with Pedro and Pedro with Messi...

Don't know what you're talking about with the playmakers... Picked one up half way through my 1st season, played 18 matches and got the league MVP. Second season he's got 3 goals, 6 assists, 4 MoM, Player of the month, and an avg rating of 7.96 in 8 matches. Playmakers seem fine by me.

Full-backs are quite annoying though, there seems to ALWAYS be someone standing behind them even when set in a support role.

You're definitely doing something wrong then. My MC playmaker comfortably leads my passing every game, although the full backs are close, for 3 reasons:

1)my GK distribution is set to them

2)left backs are an easy out ball for a right footed MC and vice versa

3)for some bizarre reason, throw ins are counted as passes, my fb's take all my throw ins, so their number is inflated.

Anyway, playmakers are doing just fine now.

Archived