Worst run of form?

What's the worst run of form you can remember experiencing?

I forgot to register a few players for the Russian First Division and now I'm really regretting it. No fire power, sitting 10 points from safety, and no wins in my first 12 league games. Currently 5 places below the final position I secured at the end of a very promising first season.

14 games without a win in all so far. Scored 8 goals in 12 games this season, and 2 weren't even by my own players.

icon_frown.gif

What's the worst run of form you can remember experiencing?

I forgot to register a few players for the Russian First Division and now I'm really regretting it. No fire power, sitting 10 points from safety, and no wins in my first 12 league games. Currently 5 places below the final position I secured at the end of a very promising first season.

14 games without a win in all so far. Scored 8 goals in 12 games this season, and 2 weren't even by my own players.

icon_frown.gif

• 6 months later...

Right now, after a brilliant season, the next season has turned in to a nightmare. I have a great squad, no big-time charlies, and yet we have taken 2 points from a possible 36 at the start of the year. The worst thing about it is that all the games are extremely tight; 1-0, 2-1, I even had a 5-4 :(

Archived