Do managers have agents/advisor's in real life?

Simple question really do managers have anyone in real life to advise them what clubs might be interested in employing them as a manager. I would like to move clubs in my current save but do not want to declare an interest in another job or apply for any if it will get me sacked from my current job. I guess I would like some way of filtering what clubs would be interested in having me as their manager much like we can filter which players are interested in joining us. Surely the game must know based on reputation if we are likely to be employed should we apply.

Yes they do but maybe not all.

Found this on Google - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/7805678/Guus-Hiddink-will-not-be-Liverpools-next-manager-says-agent.html

But I do agree....in my game I've had to say sorry to the board for even applying to other teams but it would be nice to know who would I be likely to manage next if I applied for the job or declared an interest.

Maybe in a % or how likely you could get the job and if a better manager applied after you then it would go down?

I would like to see any jobs under threat or available have next to them the wording used in the contract negotiations of a player on how interested they are. If I am managing Man City and on 250k a week and the job at Crewe Alex becomes available it could say very interested upon resignation from current job, obviously that is an extreme example.

Archived