Default matchday screen; doohhh!

Why, oh why, does the screen for making matchday arrangements always show up (as default) the "player" page & not the team "Formation" page. I would say that 99% of the time the first job is to sort out the team formation, then go on to fine-tune individual player performance stage. So why go to "player" page first????

There is absolutely no sense to this &, after 2 seasons of play, it is really getting up my nose having to keep reverting to the "Formation" page all the time. It happens like this before the match & even at half-time.

For goodness sake, didn't anyone at SEGA notice this during their pre-release tests (if they held any)?

I do hope this will be fixed soonest, at least during the famous December patch.

Is this just me or is everyone else sick of this?:(

I am sure this must have been mentioned before but, sorry, I can't find it anywhere.

Why, oh why, does the screen for making matchday arrangements always show up (as default) the "player" page & not the team "Formation" page. I would say that 99% of the time the first job is to sort out the team formation, then go on to fine-tune individual player performance stage. So why go to "player" page first????

There is absolutely no sense to this &, after 2 seasons of play, it is really getting up my nose having to keep reverting to the "Formation" page all the time. It happens like this before the match & even at half-time.

For goodness sake, didn't anyone at SEGA notice this during their pre-release tests (if they held any)?

I do hope this will be fixed soonest, at least during the famous December patch.

Is this just me or is everyone else sick of this?:(

I am sure this must have been mentioned before but, sorry, I can't find it anywhere.

It's not ideal but SI have far bigger problems than this to deal with. It's not that much hard work to change to Formation is it?

I have posted a couple of threads on this.

To suggest that SI have more important things to do is ludicrous.

Not 1 football management game since 1990 has made it so difficult to view your formation. No, it's not hard to click the drop down box and then click formation, but why do we have to do this EVERY time we want to see our formation or selection?

I would say there is nothing more BASIC than getting this right. Don't bother with the transfer AI (which I think is fine) whilst the fundamentals of the game are broken.

I have posted a couple of threads on this.

To suggest that SI have more important things to do is ludicrous.

Not 1 football management game since 1990 has made it so difficult to view your formation. No, it's not hard to click the drop down box and then click formation, but why do we have to do this EVERY time we want to see our formation or selection?

I would say there is nothing more BASIC than getting this right. Don't bother with the transfer AI (which I think is fine) whilst the fundamentals of the game are broken.

Did yoy read my post on how to fix it? I know its not perfect but at least it will stop annoying you.

Archived