Have you survived a negative response during player interaction without him leaving?

I just about managed it today as Man Utd, all I did was ask Macheda to knock the ball past his opponent wen taking him on, typically he said I didn't think thats going to benefit my game and me thinking of what Fergie would do gave him the I've got more experience than you response and he was persuaded.

Have you used RL managers to make decisions like these?

I accidently moved a player from the first team to the reserves and then two seconds later moved him back again. He threw a hissy fit and has now requested a transfer. What a pathetically coded feature. The player response should only kick-in when the continue button is pressed, not immediately.

Do it all the time... Regarding training, preferred moves, tutors, press conferences, even transfer requests... Never had a player leave the team because he was so unhappy...

This.

Happens to me all the time. Most of the time they just say they are finished with the convo and that's the end of it. Players actually get mad enough to leave the club after something like that?

recently, the last few days when I've been having private chats with players and i've spoken what I should be, the player has backed down and agreed with me and apoligised, that is certainly alot different to the previous few weeks when they have cut sick at me.

Archived