Cannot get a job with teams even with worse REP than mine, let alone higher

This is a huge bug. its almost imposible to get a job anywhere other than your first job, even to a team lower in rep than you.

At the start of the game i chose auto past expierience for my self, and started unemployed, i was offerd the hereford job almost right away. After 4 years i have got them into the championship and are predicted a top half finnish. have won the JPS trophy twice and twice reached the 4th rnd of FA CUP

I was getting bored with hereford so wanted to manage somone else, so i saved my game and applyed clubs in the prem, champ, league 1 and league 2, and they all lauged me off. This is rediculous. Yet those clubs will end up hiring a manager with worse rep in the end.

It was easyer to get a job at the start of the game when i had NO REP at all than it is after 4 years. 50% plus on every manager stat, and 50% wins ratio.

ive heard of people winning the champ league 3 times, then getting laughed off by a low premier league team.

Please fix this. how can i have a carrier???? should i have started as a "world class manager" instead of auto ?. I wanted it to be realistic, but this is crap, i cant even get a job anywhere. I got accepted by ome team in the danish second division and thats it. After APPLYING for every avaliable job for 12 months.

just re-read your last line. if you are applying for every job available it is not going to look good. it gives the impression you will jump ship at the earliest opportunity

no ive tried with and without resigning. ive saved my game obv.

Tried applying for every job, and only jobs i want wiithin reason, i.e chamoionship jobs, Also applyed for BS jobs and league 2 jobs after all this to see wtf was going on.

after all my hard work the only jobs i can get are the LOWEST of the low, danish second division jobs, and not all of them accept. And they are ALOT worse than hereford even were when i took them over.

Archived