Few things that i dont like about the new football manager psp

1.Just started my 5th season as rangers,ive won the league every year but now on the 5th season iver got to go throught 2 qualifiers to get to the champions league witch was very annoying as 1 of the teams were barca.

2.Whats up with the wages again this year rangers top wage is 25k, and i just unlocked the we owe u one and its only up to 27k. This means i cant buy any half decent players that are on a wage of 15k +,also ive won the euro cup and been in the final the next year,and made rangers 40million profit over 4 years by selling payers and getting free transfers.

3.Thw 4-4-2 diamond attack is still bad for your strikers ur lucky to get 25 goals out of 1 of ur strikers,but still ur attacking mid will happily bang in 40 goals a season come on man,also this year my average is conceding 1.34 goals a game even through i am scoring 2.36 goals a game,just think the games went a bit down hill this year.

4.How hard is it to shift players ave got a good team and about 8 players up for sale but no bids coming in.

Does anyone else find these problems ?

• SI Staff

You'll find consistency is often an issue with promising young keepers until they're 23-24 years old, this will happen especially if you have a bad run of form or they let a shot in early on during a match - now 'some' young keepers have the mental strength to over-come this sort of thing, but others need to be broken into first team football gently - especially if you're at a big club.

(most common thing as I think it sounds like you're finding is a 'lack of concentration' with young keepers - if there's nowt for them to do during a match then they might lose focus and not be ready when they are finally needed, Mr Calamity James used to be awful in this regard you might recall ..)

1.Just started my 5th season as rangers,ive won the league every year but now on the 5th season iver got to go throught 2 qualifiers to get to the champions league witch was very annoying as 1 of the teams were barca.

2.Whats up with the wages again this year rangers top wage is 25k, and i just unlocked the we owe u one and its only up to 27k. This means i cant buy any half decent players that are on a wage of 15k +,also ive won the euro cup and been in the final the next year,and made rangers 40million profit over 4 years by selling payers and getting free transfers.

3.Thw 4-4-2 diamond attack is still bad for your strikers ur lucky to get 25 goals out of 1 of ur strikers,but still ur attacking mid will happily bang in 40 goals a season come on man,also this year my average is conceding 1.34 goals a game even through i am scoring 2.36 goals a game,just think the games went a bit down hill this year.

4.How hard is it to shift players ave got a good team and about 8 players up for sale but no bids coming in.

Does anyone else find these problems ?

hang on, I like you am rangers and in my 3rd season so far 1st season - won premier league and league cup, 2nd season - won the domestic treble - premier league, scottish cup and league cup and 3rd season - premier league and scottish cup, i also got to the semi-finals of the champions league to be knocked out by Real Madrid. I had to do the 2 qualifiers, after all thats whats to happen next season....but back to my game i now dont have to play ANY Qualifiers i have been automatically put into the group stages...

Archived