Team Talk Problem.

On 90% of my teamtalks, a strange thing happens where it says "team talk" it now says "Team Talk - Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:" For an infinite amount, it just carries on.

This makes doing my team talks incredibly slow as the drop downs take ages to come up and click etc. No other aspect of the matchday (opposition instructions etc) are affected.

Any help?

• 1 month later...

Okay, that is all fine and dandy, but how on earth do I rename the custom view??? I am getting the same problem, and I have no clue as to how I should do that. Please help, it takes several minutes to start each game, and when you are LLM like me, the fun hinges a bit on rapid progress.

Okay, that is all fine and dandy, but how on earth do I rename the custom view??? I am getting the same problem, and I have no clue as to how I should do that. Please help, it takes several minutes to start each game, and when you are LLM like me, the fun hinges a bit on rapid progress.

This problem has been fixed in the latest patch.

But to rename go to views>manage views>(name of view)>rename.

Archived