Squad Discipline?

Can someone help me here, ive been playing the game for like forever, anyway my squad discipline was up at 80% and even tho i fine or warn players wen they play realllly bad or get sent off etc, it has dropped down to 50%, wats going on :(

You fine players for playing badly? I guess most players would get pretty ****ed... And in my experience it's never a good idea to fine players for a 2*yellow = red. Only consider it if it's a direct red card and the commentary suggests it was a deliberate foul.

I'd say never fine players for poor play and rarely for anything else -- it's a large-calibre weapon. I save the fines for professional misconduct, usually a second red card in a season, an absence from training or wearing designer accessories by Lady Gaga. And my clubs always have very good team discipline. As for performance, I'll get on them in team talks for complacency, poor ratings and the like.

I'd say never fine players for poor play and rarely for anything else -- it's a large-calibre weapon. I save the fines for professional misconduct, usually a second red card in a season, an absence from training or wearing designer accessories by Lady Gaga. And my clubs always have very good team discipline. As for performance, I'll get on them in team talks for complacency, poor ratings and the like.

This...

Although I will warn/-possibly- fine for poor performance if it's been consistent over a few matches. But players usually cry about fines so yeah be careful with it.

Archived