2 bugs: one more confusing, second just a bit.

Well, here what i found out. I think it`s simple bug to repair, because it`s something like saying RIGHT and showing LEFT.

First: When my player scores a goal - it`s cool but sometimes when he score second after assist in after match screen it shows, that he scored one goal and took one assist. So I think that theres something mixed up with some <p1> or <p2>. Somewhere in code.

Second is when change is made. When i substitute a player on commentary bar goes up that... um... substituted is shown as substituting. You catch it? ;)

Well, thats all from me. Cheers.

Didn't really Catch the second one, figuring that its a player name mix up?

I have noticed some strange happenings with strings of text. One example I can remember is, I brought Player A in for a Trial. Player was unattached. After he is confirmed to be on trial and in my sqaud list for next friendly, in the particular players overview, it says, "Play on trial from Melbourne Victory." I'm thinking it should be, "at" instead of "from". But not a massive big deal.

Yeah, i mean that the names are mixed. Let`s make an example: I`m taking off Pirlo, and Flamini goes up. FM shows me a message: "Pirlo gets on the field". That`s mistake, isn`t it? :)

Well, but it might also be a mistake in translation. I``m from Poland and i play in our language. But i don`t think that our translator changed the code.

Yeah, i mean that the names are mixed. Let`s make an example: I`m taking off Pirlo, and Flamini goes up. FM shows me a message: "Pirlo gets on the field". That`s mistake, isn`t it? :)

Well, but it might also be a mistake in translation. I``m from Poland and i play in our language. But i don`t think that our translator changed the code.

Ahhh that explains it ^^

Yeah it'll be a translation issue, I'm not seeing those in the English commentary :)

Archived