IRL team losses 55-0.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/funnies/56483/cornish-league-side-loses-55-0.html

"When Madron, one of the worst teams in Cornwall’s Mining League Division 1, played against league leaders Illogan Reserves recently, they had to make do with only seven players, and no recognised keeper, after several of their team dropped out before kick-off."

is there a challenge in there somewhere? anything we can apply to FM?

I live in cornwall. and basically what happened is that Madron have swapped there reserves and first team, with there reserves losing every week. They cant pull there team out of the league because the league rules say that they have to pull out the mining 3 team, not the mining 1 team and they dont wanna do that as mining 3 team are top of there league, its complete scandal downhere about it though. they lost 22-0 i believe this week.

I bet he said 'Pleased' at half time.

Hahahaha! ^^

No offense to the lads who played that game, but a bunch of 16 year olds could have thrown seven behind the ball and kept it under 30!

Loving this in the comments:

“Newlyn Non Athletico were formed in 1990, when a group of friends decided to work off a hangover one Sunday morning by kicking a ball around.”

xD

Tell ya what though; that league doesn't do 0-0s!

I bet he said 'Pleased' at half time.
Upload the tactic.
I bet there were too many own goals and goals from a long range. Defending is bugged. Crossing is too effective... etc.
someones gotta be using the corner bug surely?? :D

:D

haha quality

Points are typically deducted because the team has breached some rule(s). Some recent examples of this include Hartlepool last season (deducted 3 points in League One for playing Gary Liddle against Brighton when Liddle was supposed to be serving a two-match ban) and about five teams in Italy were given varying points deductions for the 2005/06 and 2006/07 seasons as a result of match-fixing.

Things like not fulfilling a fixture or playing an ineligible player would be pretty reasonable guesses for a team having a three-point deduction :)

Archived