Germany

I always find that on all football manager games Germany are unplayable, I don't think i've ever beaten them whether i'm playing with Spain, Brazil, England. I feel because they are full of fake players there is no way to tell how good they are. I think as for whatever reason Germany aren't allowing their rights to be used they should be punished in some way, maybe by way of being a second rate nation.

I've holidayed my game to 2020 to try something a bit different and the German team is still just fake players. Euro Championship final is where I failed to beat them this time. I lost in the Olympics and 2012 Euros as well on my other game. Those were all with England

I managed to beat them on fm10 in the 2014 world cup with Switzerland on pens after drawing 3-3 and being down to ten men for a good portion of the game. Does anyone know if German newgens are allowed to play for them? I don't see why they wouldn't be

They're not. There's a simple solution, look in the fm wiki

I always find that on all football manager games Germany are unplayable, I don't think i've ever beaten them whether i'm playing with Spain, Brazil, England. I feel because they are full of fake players there is no way to tell how good they are. I think as for whatever reason Germany aren't allowing their rights to be used they should be punished in some way, maybe by way of being a second rate nation.

The fake Germans are modelled on the real German side (to a tee, actually- the attributes of the players who would be called up are copied across exactly).

"Punishing" them would make the game less realistic.

you can enable the german side by deleting some "stuff", just google it because sharing this information is not allowed on these official forums.

and germany aren't "allowing their rights" is due to ****ing EA sports who bought the license and too many dumb people here in germany think that FIFA manager is the real deal, so EA has this thing on lock.

I wouldn't call anyone dumb simply for liking a game - furthermore, many German people don't even know about Football Manager. And those who do rarely ever turn back. Unfortunately it's impossible to tell how many FM players there are in Germany now. Even so, FIFA is a much, much, MUCH bigger game that benefits from the exclusive Bundesliga license. The German press makes FIFA Manager appear some kind of premium product, whilst, in fact, it isn't. It is a game only really doing well in German speaking areas and a PC only game developed by a rather small independent outlet. Surely nowhere near a premium product in EAs portfolio. None of the big international gaming sites have even got a review on so far, despite the game being out for a month already. In quite so many ways FIFA Manager is a much less developed version of Football Manager, despite their different roots, and a good chunk of Germans do realize.

Archived