"Football Manager 2011 has stopped working"

Wow you are seriously one impatient person, which is perhaps why no one has bothered to reply. You need to report this in the bugs section and provide more information, when does it happen ? Can you PM someone and send them your saved game to look at ? Have you used the editor ? If so what have you changed ? Are you playing through Digital Download or DVD ?

If you want help on these or any forums you need to calm down and be a little more forthcoming.

I recall reading another thread where the guy had the same problem as you, he contacted support to be told it was a rare error/bug which would be fixed in the next patch (next month) and that it will/should be save compatible.

Not ideal I know but thats the best answer I can give. If I can find the thread Ill link it here for you

Im having the same issue....sorta. For me its everytime I make a substitution and click confirm - ' football manager 2011 has stopped working '. The game's awfully slower aswell since installing the patch. I hope the next patch fixes these issues, perhaps not the slowness just the crashing lol.

Archived