Technically or Mentally Good??

So I've just started up my career game and I'm in charge of FC Utd and i've two keepers to choose from one of my keepers is very good technically, but poor at his mental attributes.

So here are the two keepers

A - B

21 - 18 Age

7 - 12 Aerial Ability

8 - 12 Command of Area

8 - 11 Handling

8 - 11 One on Ones

11 - 12 Reflexes

13 - 6 Positioning

13 - 6 Decisions

14 - 7 Concentration

6 - 2 Composure

8 - 13 Agility

Keeper B is by in far much better technically than Keeper A, but Keeper B is very poor mentally and I'm really afraid he'll make way too many mistakes

So now over to you for your help in trying to decide which keeper is better

In the lower leagues you get a lot of little cup competitions. I play one keeper in the league and the other in the cups, until I can clearly determine which one is better. This takes at least 6 months. Remember, as well as the visible attributes, there are hidden ones that are important such as consistency and injury proneness, so I'd try both for a while to get a better assessment of them.

IMO mental attributes should be more important in FM then technical and psyhical. Though psyhical are the most important ATM.

i thought mental was the strongest. There was an experiment from memory that someone conducted where they made a bunch of players in various positions and some of them had 20's in technical with 1's everywhere else, and then some with 20's in mental with 1's elsewhere and the same for physical.

After holidaying they found that the ones with 20's in mental attributes performed better in general. But i might be very much mistaken was a while ago.

i thought mental was the strongest. There was an experiment from memory that someone conducted where they made a bunch of players in various positions and some of them had 20's in technical with 1's everywhere else, and then some with 20's in mental with 1's elsewhere and the same for physical.

After holidaying they found that the ones with 20's in mental attributes performed better in general. But i might be very much mistaken was a while ago.

Is it for FM11? If so then that would be awesome, but given tha psyhical still take the most CA just like they do in training overload, that makes me think psyhical ones are still dominate.

Archived