[PSP] Who likes the skin?

• SI Staff
I for one think that the new skin is horrible, and there isnt any options for another skin. Is there a downloadable skin at all? Thanks in advance. :)

Stick with it for a bit and see if it grows on you please; I'm notorious at SI for disliking skin changes because I tend to get 'set in my ways' with regards to the look of the game .... however frequently I find that after a while a new look becomes more natural to my eye and thus ends up growing on me.

• 3 weeks later...

Since this is my first time with FMH on PSP I certainly can't compare it to the earlier iterations but I ahve to say I do like the skin colors and the layout. I was a bit worried that the PSP version might be clumsy to operate but have to say it's a blast to select items and work through the game.

Since this is my first time with FMH on PSP I certainly can't compare it to the earlier iterations but I ahve to say I do like the skin colors and the layout. I was a bit worried that the PSP version might be clumsy to operate but have to say it's a blast to select items and work through the game.

It's way easier to navigate than the PC one. That version confuzzles me.

I really like everything about this game this year. When I heard there were not a million changes to it I was skeptical to buy it, but it has been a real joy to play, also am using a custom formation this year for the first time which aha been fun and effective. Great job by the developers.

Archived