Highest Transfers

Hi all!

Just a quick question. I've always found that I pay overs for players but other teams don't really... I've never seen the AI make a huge purchase yet on FM11.

So:

1. What's the most you've paid for a player on FM11?

2. What's the most the AI has paid for one of your players?

3. What's the most the AI has paid for anyone?

Cheers,

ReeNah

In the 2013/2014 Season I paid 150 million for Pato & Hazard all together. Well worth it though as both are in their mid 20's

I signed hazard for 6m and nearly signed pato for 26m but pulled out cause I couldn't justify replacing rvp or chamahk cause the do so well.

7.5 is the most paid for one of my players.

I paid 10m for hamsik

17m is the biggest transfer in the game so far.

1. £0 (playing in L2, have to rely on freebies)

2. £1k

3. £83m for a defender going from Porto to Man United. In fact the 7 highest fees paid have been for defenders:eek: (£83m, £65m, £57m, £48m(same player as the 65m'er), £ 48m, £47m and £38)... 14 of the 25 players on the Leading transfers board is defenders!

Hi all!

Just a quick question. I've always found that I pay overs for players but other teams don't really... I've never seen the AI make a huge purchase yet on FM11.

So:

12.75M for Pablo Piatti (worth it so far)

80K Alvaro Morata to Malaga

17M Chelsea paid for Neymar

Cheers,

ReeNah

well, the AI seem to be paying for everyone else's players

1. I paid £33.5 million for a 29 year old Leo Messi for my Sunderland side obviously a bug so £20 million for Eden Hazard is my highest non bug transfer.

2. I sold Hazard after he started moaning for £28 million to Barcelona. Also signed Anderson for £4 million and sold him one season later for £21.5 million.

3. Man City signed Mata from Valencia for £35 million.

12m for 기성용 at age 26 from Celtic to QPR

2m (not sure) Rio Ferdinand at 38 from QPR to Leeds

59m for Andres Iniesta from Barcelona to Milan

12m for 기성용 at age 26 from Celtic to QPR

2m (not sure) Rio Ferdinand at 38 from QPR to Leeds

59m for Andres Iniesta from Barcelona to Milan

That one is just crazy... Why did you pay so much for Ki? Is he that good in your game?

So the most anyone has got for their player was £28m?

That one is just crazy... Why did you pay so much for Ki? Is he that good in your game?

I am sure someone in the good players and team forum sold Jesus Navas to Chelsea for £37 million.

New highest AI : AI paid 143 million for Gorka Kijera from Liverpool to Barcelona

http://s773.photobucket.com/albums/yy13/aznmouse12/?action=view&current=ScreenHunter_02Nov291646.jpg

he's a youth coach now

about 기성용, That should be 1.2, my bad. I don't think i've ever had more than 10 million in transfer funds And he's very popular over here in South Korea.

I play LLM, so no big fees for me, but in the Game world, as of Sept 2014

Chiellini, Juve to Barca, 59M

Babacar, Fiorentina to Man City 41M

Giuliano, CSKA to Barca 40.5M

Criscito, Genoa to Man City 36.5M

Neymar, Santos to Barca 27M

Ibra, Barca to AC Milan, 24 M

Thiago Silva, AC Milan to Barca 24M

For laughs:

Robinho, AC Milan to Man City 18.25M

1. 6 mil for Tomas Necid as QPR in my 2nd season – the first in the PL – not worth it at all. I got offered Ciro Immobile from Juventus for about a sixth of what I paid for Necid and they are roughly the same. Only Immobile scores goals and plays much better.

2. 7.5 for some Oliveira dude with distinctly average stats all around – literally 12s and 13s everywhere. Bought the Portuguese central midfielder for about two mil as a massive improvement on my freshly promoted midfield, tee hee.

3. 26 m paid by Manchester City for Villarreal winger Santi Cazorla. Plenty of big money moves in the 15 million upwards range though. Funnily enough the second most valuable transfer after Cazorla was not exactly a household name or a huge club – 'just' Atletico Madrid signing former Internacional and Spartak Moscow Brazilian midfield magician Giuliano for 23.5 m.

1: £15.25 mil for Giuseppe Rossi. I sometimes wonder if that was an intelligent decision but I needed a goalscorer and with van Persie out injured and Chamakh playing like a donkey I had very little choice.

2: Pathetically the most I have received is £2.7 mil for Lyons to take Chamakh on loan. Actual transfer is £1.7 mil for Jay Emmanuel-Thomas to Crystal Palace. I can't give away my players and I need to.

3: Alexis Sanchez to Man City for £19.75 mil.

Its only 2013 though...

1) £19m for Neymar

2) £1,5m for Tommy Smith (pre agreed transfer) otherwise its £1,4m for Utaka

3) Lavezzi to Barca for £23,5m

mostly just done minor dealings, and spent large parts of my consortium war chest on one player for a role I really needed to fill, after geting promoted in my first session

New highest AI : AI paid 143 million for Gorka Kijera from Liverpool to Barcelona

http://s773.photobucket.com/albums/yy13/aznmouse12/?action=view&current=ScreenHunter_02Nov291646.jpg

he's a youth coach now

about 기성용, That should be 1.2, my bad. I don't think i've ever had more than 10 million in transfer funds And he's very popular over here in South Korea.

I'd know I'm in South Korea ^^

It's one of the largest bugs in FM11 thats why.

Is it a known bug?

Archived