The return of "crash dumps"

Hi all, i used to get this in the 2.0 patch on fm 2010 quite a lot once a season maybe. then on 3.0 on 2010 it went COMPLETLY. then the first release again i had no problems but now with the latest patch i keep getting it and its getting more frequant and more frequant and if it keeps at its current rate the game will be unplayable. now is there a known reason for this or can anyone give me an insight to what the cause of it is or how i can contribute to help avoid it? any help would be deeply appreciated as ive gotten away with it a couple of times and know that if it was to do it after my champions league final say and when i replay the game i dont get the same result i will get that feeling when you know youve commited a crime and it wouldnt even be my fault and i really really dont want that!

many thanx. FM C

ahh ok i see. well i havent edited the file at all mines a pure legitament database. i guess it was an infected file. since ive done as advised i havent had it yet but it was starting to occur every 3 months so il let you know if it does do it again im getting through my season very quickly at the moment by playing a lot of the easier games on only commentry instead of 3D

Archived