How to stop injuries in training?

Not training. That's a bit drastic though.

I wonder if you could have a word with the defender responsible and ask him to tone his aggression down? There might be no way and you'll just have to trust to luck that it doesn't happen again.

Only other way is to cheat when it does...but you'll have to find out how to do that yourself.

Not training. That's a bit drastic though.

I wonder if you could have a word with the defender responsible and ask him to tone his aggression down? There might be no way and you'll just have to trust to luck that it doesn't happen again.

Only other way is to cheat when it does...but you'll have to find out how to do that yourself.

If you are going to suggest cheating you might as well follow through with the advice on how to do it.

If you are going to suggest cheating you might as well follow through with the advice on how to do it.

Because I am sure someone else will, and I don't really know the programs to do so or where to get them. The OP might not like to cheat and he might not want to be referred to the way. He can ask if he wants to know.

My point was really that the only way to fix it might be to cheat, not that he should, anyway.

Because I am sure someone else will, and I don't really know the programs to do so or where to get them. The OP might not like to cheat and he might not want to be referred to the way. He can ask if he wants to know.

My point was really that the only way to fix it might be to cheat, not that he should, anyway.

Gotcha. It would be great to have the option to talk to and fine players for being over-aggressive in practice. It happens IRL so it might as well be in the game.

Archived