Free agents

kkas

Is there any way to find the best free players without having to search for specific attributes related ot the position you need as I feel like I am missing out on some great players because I maybe searching for a pacy winger on a free but there could also be a great player on a free who doesnt have that pace, if that makes sense. In short any tips for finding free players?

When at a lower club, I tend to trial players with International or Youth International appearances.

Other than that, you could try looking at reputation, or just by setting a scout to look at Free-Agents in your area/the World, and then look at the stars. Unfortunately that's about the quickest you can go.

focus your search on position.

when i want to find the better players i set a few attributes on the filter on a low range.

for defenders i'd want tackling marking and positioning at a minimum of 9. that should filter out the useless but keep in the better players.

also dont aim to match every attribute. if you have set 10, edit the filters to look for 9 out of 10, then go down to 8 out of 10 if there aren't a lot of players

Archived