Why do clubs buy pricey players they have no intention of playing !!!!

half way through the 2nd season in my game ...so far Mourinho got sacked for finishing 4th in La Liga and Wenger got the Madrid job....Arsenal gave Aguirre the job (i think Aguirre has something on SI because it seems he aways gets Man U, Liverpool or Arsenal jobs) anyway......they buy Slvatore Bocchetti for £14.5M and in 20 league game they poor guy only has played ....2 games !!!!

and here are just some others i noticed,,

Everton----- Avthar Yahia - £8.4m, 3 games in 20

Fulham----- Martin Paterson - £6m, 0 in 20

Liverpool-- Emanuel Villa- £6.5, 2 in 20

Man City--- Aiden McGeady- £9m, 3 in 20

................ Dries Mertens- £9.5m 0 in 20

Man utd--- Juan Manuel Vargas, £19m, 4 in 20 !!!!!

................Simone Padoin, £13m, 0 in 20

just some and i checked, none of these had injuries !!!!!

what vargas? is this a clarkie? no way are they doing that for him. but the others seem extremly odd too. but city are an exception they willl always be prone to doing that on fm by buying too many players or something like that but lvierpool and man u seems a bit odd. and emanuel villa? is there manager ron atkinson?

i think Aguirre has something on SI because it seems he aways gets Man U, Liverpool or Arsenal jobs

I've been noticing the same thing. Aguirre and Juande Ramos always get the Big 4 clubs once the current managers get sacked.

i seem to remember a brian clough interview from years ago where he was asked why he signed a player for around a million pounds (a lot back then) and his answer was 'ifs hes on the bench for us then hes not scoring for somebody else'. doubt thats the reason on fm tho!

what vargas? is this a clarkie? no way are they doing that for him. but the others seem extremly odd too. but city are an exception they willl always be prone to doing that on fm by buying too many players or something like that but lvierpool and man u seems a bit odd. and emanuel villa? is there manager ron atkinson?

Juan Manuel Vargas of Peru and Fiorentina .....probably a top 20 midfielder in the game .....and its crazy but in the 4 games he played he scored 3 goals.....

Archived