has anyone else this problem...

I'm sort of like this, though I do sit and play for hours. What I do is play in windowed mode, and during the first half I let the game run and check it a little bit while doing other things on the net, watch tv, or whatever, then during the second half I pay more attention, make subs, etc. Sometimes, though, I let the first half run, then go out to the store or get food, whatever, and then come back and do the second half hands-on.

I'm sort of like this, though I do sit and play for hours. What I do is play in windowed mode, and during the first half I let the game run and check it a little bit while doing other things on the net, watch tv, or whatever, then during the second half I pay more attention, make subs, etc. Sometimes, though, I let the first half run, then go out to the store or get food, whatever, and then come back and do the second half hands-on.

I do exactly the same as well!

You guys are likely picking up some unnecessary injuries by not subbing starred (injured) players and players with sudden stamina drops at the earliest possible moment.

Most of the time the injured players are okay after the game, or are out for a few days- if their stamina is too low when I see them, then they get taken off. Even if I'm watching the whole game, I don't like making first half subs anyway.

I'm pretty much the same. I think it is the fact I can multi task that keeps me playing for so long, I think I'd get a bit bored if I was just looking at FM all day.

I play just to get to May, June, to see what youngsters I get, what our league rep is doing, european coefficients are doing, if my stadium gets an upgrade and by how much. August - Februari is the most boring period for me, so I just get through that as fast as possible. I haven't actually gone on holiday yet, but I think, with the squad I have now, I could holiday some months without any bad effects.

And yeah, I mostly browse these forums while playing on windowed mode, or other forums / mails... :)

Archived