Matches not being delayed when National Teams play

just got eliminated from the portuguese league cup with a 0-2 home with Porto again my biggest rival Benfica in front of 50948 spectators.

15 players of my A team were out playing for their country. Benfica had just about 6 player unavailable.

in real life, this would never happen. the match would have been delayed.

i don't really care about the league cup although it would be nice to go the final. what really ****es me off is that i was with almost 30 matches going unbeaten (any competition)

:mad:

is this happening with you?

You know, I?m starting to think this is related to super cup delaying matches unproperly, not checking for international games...

Prob as it happened to me as Man Utd in my 2nd season - had taken part in the euro super cup.

As i noticed in the other thread like this i noticed it happened to both me and the OP of that thread both our games were on the 14/11/2011 so somewhere the games not checking for international games then.

Prob as it happened to me as Man Utd in my 2nd season - had taken part in the euro super cup.

As i noticed in the other thread like this i noticed it happened to both me and the OP of that thread both our games were on the 14/11/2011 so somewhere the games not checking for international games then.

yes it's probably caused by the super cups. anyways situations like these have been happening to me on previous FMs once in a while.

i remember back in CM2003/04 i went to the champions league final 3 times, curiously everytime playing against benfica, and it happened everytime too.. but that game was way too flawed anyways =/

just started a thread for this. I had 16/23 First team players on International duty when we were at home in the League to Nottingham Forest. I am Liverpool by the way. Luckily I won 1-0 with 10 greyed out players in my First team squad of 23

just started a thread for this. I had 16/23 First team players on International duty when we were at home in the League to Nottingham Forest. I am Liverpool by the way. Luckily I won 1-0 with 10 greyed out players in my First team squad of 23

Again, were you involded on any super cup? or Community Shield in this case

I don't know if this would happen irl anyway, but for the first 3 games of my current season I've been minus 10 or so key players cause of the poxy olympics!

Too many young players probably? Perfectly possible in that case, no team in reality has so many key players under 23 years of age :D

I found with the Portuguese League Cup Semifinal that it generally happened because of delaying of other matches due to clashes, and only happened when I was involved in the Club World Championship which pushed a couple of league matches backwards, the League Cup, Portuguese Cup, Champions League & all of these forced matches backwards and the League Cup Semi ended up falling in an international window everytime if I was in all of them,

Archived