kimz FM11 tactics. WARNING : Unrealistic Tactics

After successfully created unrealistic tactics on Football Manager 2008 with crazy arrows, now i create an unrealistic tactic once more. Surely it is a great tactic that bring a lot of glory and over achieving results.... at least in my games. :p

Winning Serie A with Napoli on first season two games clear, which media predicted 7 in the league.

Only bought wonderkid Neymar at start season and five others on January transfer window.

111table.jpg

111tacticv1.jpg

Tactic

There are two tactics on v1 :

• v1.0 for home and your team better than your opponent
  • v1.1 for all away game, and home game against same or better teams

Or you can switch between tactics if you can not dominate game. Sometimes I used v1.1 and changed strategy to Contain to keep my lead on last ten minutes.

Player Needed

GK : Common GK

DL/DR : Fast defender with good crossing attribute, good defending attribute is a plus

DC : Common DC

DMC : Player with good defending attributes

MCR : Ball winning midfielder, surely player with good defending attributes is needed here

MCL : I prefer using midfielder with high defensive attributes for this position, this player will go on opposition box often and get many chances to score so high finishing is a plus

AMC/AMCL/AMCR : These three player are your goal scorer despite they are on AMC spots.

Big, fast player with good heading and finishing attributes are needed for this position.

It is better using AMC/FC rather than pure AMC players in my opinion.

Team Talks ... Very very important

I am using Zero Sea's team talk : Home or Away, Pre match or half time always use You have faith / You can make difference no matter on win or losing condition.

And let my assistance manager take my post match team talk.

Others... important

- put this two tactics to your match preparation and change it to team blend, at least until accomplished before using it

- I am not using any opposition instruction

- After mid season rest your key players for 2 or 3 days after a match, especially when there is European or cup game on Wednesday. And reduce your training workload too.

- If one of your player sent off, leave the AMCL spot empty and change to v1.1

- Always sub your DL/DR players on 70% condition as they get tired quickly, and do it for any DC too

- Sub your defender and goalkeeper immediately if their rating below 6.0 otherwise you will conceded a lot and whole team will not performing well

- If you are struggle to score, swap between 3 AMC until you find the right composition and replace player with rating below 6.0

Download page

kimz 11.1 v1 tactics download page

Feedbacks are much appreciated............ ;)

Kimz: Do you use any particular training schedule ?

I'm having troubles half way in to my second season with arsenal so i thought i have a go with this for the rest of the season and see what happens =)

I've used my own asymmetric 4-2-3-1 tactic since the start of first season and won everything except CL first season, but now nothing seems to work.

I have a lot of retraining for player positions to do ^^

Played two games with your tactic. I'm playing with Hoffenheim. Media Prediction 9th.

Against leverkusen away : 0-1(W)

Against Dortmund home : 3-0(W)

So far, so good!

yes v1.1 is not score much but very tight in defense... home and away

I like the tactic. I have a medium team. my players just can't score all the chances they are having. But gonna stick to it, cause I'm second in German First Division with your tactic. Post a screen later.

i did, i got 2 straight red cards in three games

forgot to mention 2 things :

- if one of your player sent off, leave the AMCL spot empty and change to v1.1

- always sub your DL/DR players on 70% condition as they get tired quickly

I would never have thought to sub my DL's DR's untill you mentioned it! By far the best advice on this forum, mainly because of the crossing situation. Therefore i shall spend a ton of money in these positions to make sure i have 2 world class players in both positions :) I shall test your tactic soon and post my results :)

Defense very strong, but I was being overwhelmed by tall strikers & most of my conceded goals were from their free kick, corner , sometimes i just want to say 'wtf'

haha.....thats the way ai balancing score line .....

I find 1.1 too defensive. Your team basically spends the whole game defending and praying for a lucky counter. Might be good if opponents are MUCH better but otherwise not really.

And 1.0 is actually pretty good, I just have to find correct players for it somewhere lol.

I find 1.1 too defensive. Your team basically spends the whole game defending and praying for a lucky counter. Might be good if opponents are MUCH better but otherwise not really.

And 1.0 is actually pretty good, I just have to find correct players for it somewhere lol.

im tweaking v1.1, hope will find way to score more...

Archived