5.96 Average Rating, and he still thinks he's playing well?!

Yeah, because all humans judge their own performance very objectively. Every person criticised in the world always takes it well and agrees completely...

Two absolutely fail troll complaining threads in a row. Whilst player interactions aren't quite up to scratch as of yet, this thread is pure crap.

I don't think it's the game, it's the player. You need to sell his sorry a$$ or send him to the reserves team. A consult in a psychiatric might also do him good.

Jokes aside, it's the same when a player sees a red card and then doesn't accept a warning. Those players are trouble and you should get rid of them.

Who is the player?

I've never seen a player agree that he isn't playing well. They all think they are doing fine no matter what their recent form is.

My players accept it every single time their rating is low enough.

What gets me is when they cause own goals or bad cards and their rating doesn't drop enough to be able to get on their case.

The AI is bad though, bottom line.

Yeah, because all humans judge their own performance very objectively. Every person criticised in the world always takes it well and agrees completely...

Two absolutely fail troll complaining threads in a row. Whilst player interactions aren't quite up to scratch as of yet, this thread is pure crap.

So if you scored two own goals within 5 minutes you would say its NOT a bug if the player think he is playing well? Because a under 6 rating is pretty close to being that bad. Not even youth players do that bad. Under a 6 is clear to the most biased person that its a bad performance.

Archived