Goals counted as Own goals

Hi all,

Does anyone else has the impression that too many goals are counted as own goals when are deflected to the keeper or a defender. I dont mean clear own goals like a header to your own goal etc. but i mean shots that would either way get in got a slight delfection from the defender or the keeper and the match engine counts them as own goals. I hope i am clear in what i mean to say. Cheers>

Hi all,

Does anyone else has the impressions that too many goals are counted as own goals when are deflected to the keeper or a defender. I dont mean clear own goals like a header to your own goal etc. but i mean shots that would either way get in got a slight delfection from the defender or the keeper and the match engine counts them as own goals. I hope i am clear in what i mean to say. Cheers>

Ahhh yeah, was gonna bring this up actually.

Happened a few times. One time a scorcher from 30 yards, palmed into the side of the goal by the 'keeper, given as an own goal. Happens quite a few times from free-kicks. I always think I've scored a direct free-kick for a change, but it flashes up own goal because it's took the slightest nick off the wall.

Ahhh yeah, was gonna bring this up actually.

Happened a few times. One time a scorcher from 30 yards, palmed into the side of the goal by the 'keeper, given as an own goal. Happens quite a few times from free-kicks. I always think I've scored a direct free-kick for a change, but it flashes up own goal because it's took the slightest nick off the wall.

nice, i thought i was the only one paranoid in here. free kicks very often, also in long shots and corners.

nice, i thought i was the only one paranoid in here. free kicks very often, also in long shots and corners.

On my Blyth game I've effectively scored from a corner twice, only for the very, very slightest touch from a flapped Goalkeeper attempt at a catch to see it given as an own goal ^^

Archived