[PSP] Question to SI on new features

Am i right to believe that the match attendance is viewable after each game??. If so, is this linked to finances... i.e if im Blue Square Rovers and i draw Man Utd away in the FAC.. would i get a nice payday as in the PC version??

Also... Will we be seeing the same teams promoted and relegated EVERY season again?

Thanks

MV - Added PSP tag to post header

• SI Staff
Not ONE person from SI/Sega on the forums on RELEASE day?!! Wonder if its because of the bugs or the Playstation store fiasco :()

Nice provocative comment Andrew ;)

I'm around but busy with the iPhone game still at present (as is Rich who's been helping out with its final stages), once we stop rotating in circles we'll try and post a bit more - but we're always a bit less visible during the run up to release you know that.

PS - Yes high attendances help your finances, no it won't be that 'visible' as its behind the scenes largely on FMH PSP/iPhone in the main it'll affect a clubs financial state changes (ie. re tard a decay or encourage an increase). The match model has been tweaked somewhat and you should find clubs rise and slide a little more than in prior versions HOWEVER it isn't that common, because it isn't in real-life either.

Marc, Do you have the option to upgrade your stadium? e.g. If i'm playing as Bradford they start out with 25,103 capacity and I get to the championship or premiership and I get attendances like 24,800 every match or sell outs, I might want to make the stadium bigger to get more fans in.

Also, is stadium names included in the game as well as attendances?

• SI Staff
Does this request only come available when the time is there to expand?

because otherwise it isn't there.

Will check with QA/Rich on monday regarding this - I haven't been involved in implementing this on the PSP game so don't want to mislead people and will wait until monday when I'll try and get Rich to post and explain how the new features etc. on the PSP game operate.

(as it appears from your comment that the implementation on PSP might differ somewhat to what I've put in the iPhone game ...)

When i load only one division (Serie A) there are:

1 player in serbian league

3 players in croatian league

0 players in polish league

0 players in bulgarian league

2 players in hungarian league

3 players in romanian league

4 players in czech league

6 players in argentinian league

WTF ?! I'm so f...ing disappointed

• SI Staff
When i load only one division (Serie A) there are

The players active within a game are dependant on the league(s) you have active in that game; while smaller leagues won't have many players loaded you will find that the national teams for those countries will generally have a decent selection of players (simply put most of their better players are playing externally to their local league).

Archived