Strange but wonderful events happening in your save?

Just thought i would start a post to find out strange yet wonderful events happening in your game. In my Save im at the end of March in 2011 and Manchester City find themselves in the relegation zone 5 points from safety with round 9 games to go. Mancini has not been sacked which is even stranger lol.

Whats been happening in your games?

Liverpool won the league on mine. Strange ^^

Aston Villa and Everton survived in the Premier League on the last game of the season, ironically by drawing with eachother, which saved them both as Blackpool had a better goal difference than both and finished 1 point behind in 18th.

Fix? Definitely ^^

Signed Ronaldo from Real Madrid for Barcelona for €39.5m = which is odd because they offered him to me in the first transfer window of the start of a game.

Signed Ribery - chased him for about 2 months before the transfer window. Offered €76m for him, rejected. Start of transfer window Bayern Munich offer him to me €13.75m

Won the league 3 times in a row and champs league twice in a row. Drew the first 5 games of the opening season and a lot of players wanted to leave because they felt the team was underachieving. I turned things around and got them back top, 5 points clear, trashed Real Madrid 3-0, and now they are all still unhappy and won't sign new contracts, namely Messi. Which is awful really - he may end up leaving for free...

On fm2007 here but oh well!

10 years in Shane Long is one of the best strikers in the world.

Pompey are now one of the best 4 teams in England.

The Glazers havn't financially ruined Man Utd. In the past 3 seasons they have spent £303m while only selling around £30m worth of players.

Real Madrid havn't made it past the group stages of the champions league for 5 years.

Belgium are 8th in the FIFA rankings and Angola are 11th.

Mancini managing to get sacked from jobs with Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea.

England not having enough of Italian managers by hiring Ancelotti followed by Mancini.

Sunderland finishing 3rd in first season under AI management.

Big Sam becoming manager of Arsenal.

Buying Anderson for £4 million and after a great season selling him for £21.5 million.

In FM10 man utd got relegated in the 6/7th season so i took them over, still had rooney and ronaldo and few other big big names on huge long contacts so i managed to keep a hold of them despite many transfer requests, won every game that season in the championship, but ended the season losing somthing like 70mil so i had to sell the big players as soon as we got back in the prem.

In season 2021/22 on my save, only Roberto Mancini and Carlo Ancelotti have managed to remain in their Premier League jobs from the beginning of the save until now.

Simon Grayson manages Liverpool.

Henning Berg is at Fulham.

Sebastian Larsson manages Reading.

Sol Campbell is Hull City manager.

Tony Mowbray took the reigns at Arsenal after Wenger left.

Gary Cahill manages Sheffield United.

Alan Shearer is at Blackburn.

And I've saved the two best for last: Steven Gerrard in charge of Sunderland and Landon Donovan at Bristol City. :D

In season 2021/22 on my save, only Roberto Mancini and Carlo Ancelotti have managed to remain in their Premier League jobs from the beginning of the save until now.

Simon Grayson manages Liverpool.

Henning Berg is at Fulham.

Sebastian Larsson manages Reading.

Sol Campbell is Hull City manager.

Tony Mowbray took the reigns at Arsenal after Wenger left.

Gary Cahill manages Sheffield United.

Alan Shearer is at Blackburn.

And I've saved the two best for last: Steven Gerrard in charge of Sunderland and Landon Donovan at Bristol City. :D

I'm in season 2013/14 and NONE of the premiership teams have the same managers. Liverpool are already on their 4th!

I won the semi-final of UEFA cup and the newspaper were celebrating my winning of the Cup, I thought ok bugger the next game then :)

I got that I lost the Champions League semi-final to an 88th minute away goal 2-2 on aggregate. Almost lost my voice screaming for an extremely hopeful offside. Then got a message saying we'd won the competition. Hmmm......

Also, on '10 England won the World Cup under the wisdom and guidance of a certain John Terry. Oh, and Gerrard is manager of Chelsea and is a legend there....

I'm in season 2013/14 and NONE of the premiership teams have the same managers. Liverpool are already on their 4th!

I'm also 2013/14 and the same thing has happened:

Arsenal..............Michael Laudrup

Aston villa..........Gareth Southgate

Birmingham........David Albelda

Blackburn...........Damien Duff

Blackpool...........Alan Pardew

Bolton...............David Weir

Chelsea..............David Moyes

Everton.............Alan Shearer

Fulham .............Simon Grayson

Liverpool............Mick Mcarthy

Man City............Rafa Benitez

Man utd ...........Quique Flores

Newcastle.........Miroslav Klose

Stoke ..............Roberto Di Matteo

Sunderland........Tony Pulis

Tottenham.......Steve Bruce

West Brom ......Gary Johnson

West Ham........Emile Heskey

Wigan..............Graeme Jones

Wolves ............Michael Owen

End of first season and Ronaldo has had a falling out with Mourinho and requests a transfer, I can't afford him but I offer all I have (£19.25m) and Wellington Silva as he was the only player Real was interested in, and despite Silva only being worth a couple of million they accept the bid and I manage to fluke my way through the contract negotiations and get him down from £300,000 a week to £190,000+bonus's. Amazing bargain.

Holidayed through first season to the 24 June of first season so I could take FC United up through the leagues.

Man City relegated in the first season, have now a full strength team in the Championship even though most of the players are unhappy and want to leave.

Saved a copy of it too so could be a fun game to play as you rebuild the Man City team.

Archived