[PSP] Bonus Content (Unlock)

1. Sugar daddy unlock

2. Remove transfer window

3. Disable human sacking

4. No work Permits required

5. International management

(It will not show up in the bonus content, instead you can choose to manage a nation when starting a new game)

Below is the link to bonus content also includes the tactic that I am using >>>

1. Sugar daddy unlock

2. Remove transfer window

3. Disable human sacking

4. No work Permits required

5. International management

(It will not show up in the bonus content, instead you can choose to manage a nation when starting a new game)

Below is the link to bonus content also includes the tactic that I am using >>>

http://www.mediafire.com/?t3oztmky0z3

(MV - This has been indicated to be a FMH 2010 file ... haven't had a chance to check myself - but if it doesn't work thats likely why)

Start a new game as one of the top rich teams in England or maybe Spain, put in a tactic that works from last year (bugel's 4-3-3 springs to mind), sign a couple of decent players in close season with the money you've been given and go off on holiday for the entire season; then keep repeating and hope you do well enough without actually playing it??

That's the only way I can see to do it this quick!!

Either that, or the guy got it a day or two early and literally (and I mean literally!!) hasn't put it down since!

• SI Staff
we're not gonna put the link up, but it was in fact downloadable already. I tried to tell SI, but for some reason they closed down the thread.

Now I ask them: WHY SI?

and why is si being so quiet about our questions???

We do our best to answer questions, with regards to threads if someone posts about piracy then we as a standard remove it - any links which are sensibly reported quietly to us we chase down and take action against.

(feel free to post questions dramatically with as many question marks as you want - but we are honestly doing our best mate, do bear in mind that the iPhone game is still in the final stages of development so we're kinda busy at present .... and first and foremost me and Rich are developers, we try and post here and answer questions as much as possible - but its not officially part of our 'job' so to speak)

PS - Dec had mentioned to me his fiendish plan to get the unlocks fast by editing, thought it was a fairly 'clever' approach .. but it really is cheating ..... more fun to achieve them yourself imho.

I do understand that everyone at SI is busy.

and yes, it was a bit dramaticacally, but it was more joking than serious.

My remark about having someone standing by is justified in my opinion.

I'm not saying that si are bastards ignoring us. On the contrary.

And don't think I'm targeting anyone. I just think that SI has many more people working on these games than just you, no?

But I do respect your work and I'm happy that you're answering the many questions.

Although I think it kinda is your job to help people out...

• SI Staff
I just think that SI has many more people working on these games than just you, no?

The Handheld development team is traditionally quite compact in size, at the moment there are three of us - Ed Bradley, Richard Jones and myself working as coders on the handheld products (in addition to this Chris Rice does the majority of the graphics for the games and does a stellar job of it imho).

Although I think it kinda is your job to help people out...

I've always traditionally tried to post and help people on our forums; to be honest I enjoy talking to the people who play the games and find the feedback very useful with regards to steering future evolutions of our products.

However it isn't something which is 'formally' part of my job and at present with the iPhone game getting close to the final version* its obviously fairly vital I ensure that game doesn't suffer just because I'm posting here - its a balancing act I'm used to trying to do, but please do bear in mind if I don't reply instantly its not that I'm ignoring you - its that I'm busy on something else ...

*Release date not set in stone as of yet - will be before christmas at some point .... before anyone asks ;)

Archived