Very Disappointing

The summary of the situation is I've played 5 seasons with my save and I got a crash dump error on the same date every time i loaded the game. I posted the following:

I have played 5 seasons on my most recent save and I get a crash dump every July 1st 2015. I have read several forums and I need help please. Both of my computers run very smoothly and on both the game crashes at the same date. I have done the following to rectify the situation but to no avail:

I have tried passing this date on 2 computers both 4GB + Ram with 1GB graphics cards. (i've tried on vacation as well)

I have the latest drivers, java,directx, and i have verified cache/defragemented game files through steam several times.

I have NOT edited the database and have done NO customization to the game whatsoever, it runs on the original database.

I have deleted the dump folder several times and it did not make a difference.

My setup was continous save every fortnight on one rolling file

Following this post I got instructions to post my save file on ftp.sigames.com and PM Neil Brock which I did immediately.

Afterwards I received the following response from Neil Brock:

Okay it's a case of good news/bad news. Good news is I've looked at your save game and know what the issue is - so can fix it. Bad news is it won't be fixed until the December patch, so unfortunately you'll have to wait until that. I'm really sorry you've encountered this very rare specific issue in your game, and thank you for your patience in this matter.

After this i sent 4 PMs to Brock Neill within the past 36 hours (None of them were read but he has been posting on Christmas deals lol) about resolving the issue and making the save playable immediately since I am not willing to wait 1 month and I currently have free time to play which I might not have later.

I'm very disappointed because I put in a good amount of time into playing this game and I would like to continue playing. Its surprising to me that a game of this stature that tops charts has to make a player wait 1 month so they can play their game? Yes it is true I can start a new game but with what confidence, so I can play another 5-6 seasons so it can freeze on a particular date? There is no way I'm willing to invest any more additional time. There is pretty much two options at this point , fix my save so I can play (I don't need all the bells and whistles of the new patch, I just want my save to work I can wait for the other stuff) or tell me how I can get a full refund for this faulty product. I think this situation getting to this point is definitely a huge embarrassment that needs to be looked at in terms of customer satisfaction and future player retention. The technical service for individual situations shouldn't be from patch to patch, there needs to be a speedy support system for errors. I'm not saying that the product should be error free, I'm just saying that when there is an error make it right and help your customer don't just sweep it under the rug for a month. I'm still looking for a resolution and I hope this helps for players how have restrained from expressing themselves in similar incidents.

Best Regards,

CeLLaT

After this i sent 4 PMs to Brock Neill within the past 36 hours (None of them were read but he has been posting on Christmas deals lol) about resolving the issue and making the save playable immediately since I am not willing to wait 1 month and I currently have free time to play which I might not have later.

he stated it would be playable and says it wont be able to until the patch is released, he cant give u the fix as it may cause other bugs, and probably needs testing, stop whinging and be happy u will be able to contineue a save u have enjoyed playing

That is very unfortunate C. I have said many times that FM2011 has been a huge disappointment for me, especially as it has such huge potential. Just thinking out loud here but maybe SI needs to expand, their SI towers or what ever it is. Miles always says they are still a pretty small company - having c grown a lot from what they were. But the game has become too big and technical i seems for the small workforce to be able to handle. Bye 11.3 the game will be very good or I hope so - but then 12.O will come out and then due to the limited man power the same technical issues will arise and it will take until 12.3 or December like in your case to fix it. SI need to expand IMO to be able to cater for such a massive global product.

If you go to the Cinema you don't expect to be told half way through, sorry we have technical problems come back in a months time to watch the rest of it. If you buy a big mac expect to get what you order etc. I know I may sound harsh - but for me FM11 and SI have not delivered a product or certainly their part of the bargain if you like. Something needs to change, and for me SI have gotten by for too long, and need to go with the times, demand and to be able to deliver the product they need to ultimately expand - otherwise it will be the same story year in year out. Yes there will be problems - but not like the OP's case.

I agree with you completely. It seems they lack the infastructure to support all of our problems. If my situation were playable I wouldn't even come to the forums, but its not playable and I did absolutely everything they said to try and fix the situation. I just can't wait for a month I think that is a lame resolve, I want to play my game with confidence. Thank you for your post and support

How would I go about getting it, I bought it off Steam? I still think that from FM's point of view its a cheap fix because this just sets precedence and similar things are almost guaranteed to happen in the future. They need to find an answer soon or I will have no choice but to try and get a refund. I hope they will put more of an effort into this problem then just saying: "here is how you get your money, we can't fix it" lol

Contact Steam, but the answer is 'I don't know', I don't do Steam. Or read the small print, i.e. terms and conditions you bought the product under. But under basic consumer law you're entitled to a refund. Try Asda next time, they take anything back!! :)

But it doesn't take starsky and hutch to figure out it will be such a balls ache to do, with unanswered emails going back and forth that by the time you have the money the patch will be out anyway. They refund and you get to keep the game anyway, so might be worth the hassle for you.

For sure. I'm going to give them an opportunity to make the situation right and then i will pursue other options if they can't get it right. Yeah man steam will be a pain in the ass I just wanted a gameday release otherwise I would have bought it off amazon (Thats what i'll do next time).

No I didn't try that. According to the explanation I received I'm under the impression that it was an error on the my current save and not the game. In that save I tried everything from vacationing to transferring the save to several computers and making sure all the requirements were exceeded but it didn't help and then I finally requested support. Even if i do vacation through that date and it works I am not confident in starting a new game because at any given point this problem might occur. I appreciate your idea though, thank you

so what your saying is that you want them to stop what they are doing, put your problem above everyone else's, give you a fix that has not been tested, could well cause problems with other parts of the game, or cause the same problem again further down the road that might be even more serious?

dont you understand, this game is so complex that it is impossible to simple let everyone send in there errors and fix each 1 individually. it just cant be done. and even if you do increase the man power at SI 10 fold there still would not be enough people there to do this.

if you read his reply properly, he says that he "knows what the problem is and can fix it". not that he "has the fix right in front of him, but wont give it to you". do you even know the process that they have to go through to fix things? every data change has a knock on affect to lots of other parts of the game, so when they fix 1 thing they then have to go and fix, say, 10 more things that the first fix caused. and so on. also after each fix they have to test the game to find out which other parts have been effected and so on.

and if they just gave you the fix right now, when they release the patch in dec, what is to say that the patch wont cause your fix to unfix?

be thankful that they acknowledged your problem and are working on the solution.

dont get me wrong, im sorry to hear your having problems, i just wanted to point out that it is impossible to give each individual person the individual fix for there problem.

If you create a game with so many errors and faults and you lack the capacity to support it how is this my fault? I'm not lucky for anything, I paid the asking price and I deserve to play a game that works and if it doesn't I deserve to get the support to resolve my problem in a timely manner. There are expectations when you release a product and one is backing your product up with customer support and technical service. Plus what makes you think it hasn't happened to many others? They need to solve these problems so they can help others as well. Stop what they are doing? Their job as tech support is to fix stuff like this, and if they can't fix it then they shouldn't be producing it, pretty simple concept I don't understand what your defending

To be fair mate, he bought the product in good faith and it does not work as would be reasonably expected, so he's entitled to have a moan if all is as he explains it.

Sure, their customer service is well geared up to rectify loads of 'problems', but if you buy something, you want it to do as it says. That's starter v1.0.

I mean i'm not being rude or anything, I just have reasonable expectations like Jibby123 stated. I don't expect it to be error free, but I also can't afford showstopping problems either. I mean i PMed the guy 4 times in the last 36 hours and he didn't even read any of my messages yet he has time to comment on a christmas deals topic. That is the kind of stuff that really disappoints you is the genuine disinterest they have in your problem by telling you that you can wait for a month.

If you create a game with so many errors and faults and you lack the capacity to support it how is this my fault? I'm not lucky for anything, I paid the asking price and I deserve to play a game that works and if it doesn't I deserve to get the support to resolve my problem in a timely manner. There are expectations when you release a product and one is backing your product up with customer support and technical service. Plus what makes you think it hasn't happened to many others? They need to solve these problems so they can help others as well. Stop what they are doing? Their job as tech support is to fix stuff like this, and if they can't fix it then they shouldn't be producing it, pretty simple concept I don't understand what your defending

The bolded is the problem I have with your last post. SI are the best company for providing technical support. Neil gave you an Honest answer which for some reason you're not willing to accept. The patches are complex and as has been said changing 1 piece of code could muck up another piece of code in the game. SI can't just release you a fix for the crash dumps they have to do it for everyone.

I mean i PMed the guy 4 times in the last 36 hours and he didn't even read any of my messages yet he has time to comment on a christmas deals topic. That is the kind of stuff that really disappoints you is the genuine disinterest they have in your problem by telling you that you can wait for a month.

Yeah, that would be the bit that would make me go through the balls ache of 'exercising my rights' over just thinking 'sod it, might as well wait'.

...Neil gave you an Honest answer which for some reason you're not willing to accept....

We need to do business. Your first £25 purchase I promise not to be honest with you or make you wait weeks/months before you can use the product as you would reasonably expect.

Its not that I'm not willing to accept it, its that it is unacceptable standards to have flaws that inhibit the game from being played and taking a month to resolve them. I believe my statement in the bold is true, the complexity of the game is not my concern, it theirs and they need to find ways to resolve these complex issues. If $40 doesn't allow them the necessary margins to solve problems in a timely manner then up the price but make sure the product works and you have the staff to make it work. My only job in this whole relationship is paying the $40 and following their minimum requirements (i've gone above that) and now I should expect to enjoy my game (with errors but nothing that prevents it from working 40-50 hours in).

im not defending them, i said that at the end of my last post, im simply pointing out that he never said he has the fix right there all ready to go, and that there is a massive process to fixing a game of this magnitude.

i know the game does not work for you, i know your unhappy with the amount of time it will take them to fix it, and you are within your rights to complain about it. but, unlike me, you have had your bugs acknowledged, they have informed you that they have identified the problem and that it will be fixed. where as i have posted 2 bugs and had no reply from them at all. but i understand how the system works. i know they know of the bugs i have reported and that they will be fixed. i admit that my problems are not as big as yours, or other peoples.

lets just look at it this way, if they said that everyone who has a problem should reports them and they will fix each and every problem individually then they would release 1 game every 4-5 years, as the majority of there time after each release would be spent talking to 1 person at a time and giving them a fix, only to have that fix cause that person more problems and so on and so on. imagen doing that individually for the hundreds of thousands of people that buy this game. it would be mahem. and would never work.

so, like i said, im not defending them, im just trying to point out that there is a massive process to go through. and that they cant just fix 1 persons problems at a time.

If you notice the other topics they are about how realistic and unrealistic things are etc. Mine isn't even in that scope its a much bigger picture! I just want my damn game to work as is. They can fix the minor details on their own time at their pace as they want; however, if I put in 40-50 hours into my game and it crashes on me at a certain date and I submit everything to them as required then I expect some help and resolve. I certainly don't expect to be told to wait for 1 month and be ignored throughout the day that is just sub-standard performance on their behalf.

You should watch your mouth and if your not able to effectively communicate without using vulgarities then take your opinions elsewhere. Expecting my game to work is special treatment? I didn't ask for patch 3 weeks before everyone I just asked to restore my save into a working condition which is something I'm entitled to. I didn't ask them to update the rosters or change how realistic the game is, all I asked for is working product.

If you notice the other topics they are about how realistic and unrealistic things are etc. Mine isn't even in that scope its a much bigger picture! I just want my damn game to work as is. They can fix the minor details on their own time at their pace as they want; however, if I put in 40-50 hours into my game and it crashes on me at a certain date and I submit everything to them as required then I expect some help and resolve. I certainly don't expect to be told to wait for 1 month and be ignored throughout the day that is just sub-standard performance on their behalf.

So, in short, you expect SI to drop everything they are doing, work in YOUR fix, even if that causes a delay in the patch for the other couple hundred thousands of customers. Also, you expect Neil to be pretty much at your wake and call, rather than, you know, do the parts of his job that don't concern bug fixing, which isn't everything.

I dare you find a SINGLE company that would treat you better than SI has in this situation. Quite a few of them would probably just ban you on this post alone.

You should watch your mouth and if your not able to effectively communicate without using vulgarities then take your opinions elsewhere. Expecting my game to work is special treatment? I didn't ask for patch 3 weeks before everyone I just asked to restore my save into a working condition which is something I'm entitled to. I didn't ask them to update the rosters or change how realistic the game is, all I asked for is working product.
he stated it would be playable and says it wont be able to until the patch is released, he cant give u the fix as it may cause other bugs, and probably needs testing, stop whinging and be happy u will be able to contineue a save u have enjoyed playing

he never stated he could apply a fix, simply that it would be in the patch, which means it will be fixed in the patch, but it could easily be being tested to make sure there are no knock-on effects.

take ur own advice and read posts more clearly before replying and writing them off

So your telling me that I should accept a product that doesn't work properly? When you purchase a game your expectation is to play it 40-50 hours and lose everything you played because of their fault and just live with it? So I can be a victim of their error and I just shut my mouth, open a new game and deal with it? That is not how business is done. I bought the product and I have REASONABLE expectations to play it, doesn't mean no errors, just means that it has to work properly. You should also probably read the contents more carefully....

Well in truth they have helped you,they told you it will be fixed but you will have to wait maybe 4 weeks.

Go out and smell fresh air or maybe take a girl out on a date.

There is no way they are going to fix problems on a person to person basis,could you imagine the anarchy that would cause them?

Also as others have pointed out the fix they could send you could have a roll on effect and just screw your game even more.

I do feel sorry for you that you can not continue your game but you will just have to show a little patience,maybe start another save and take it slowly with that save until the patch arrives.

there was nothing wrong with my post u moron, i clearly stated why u were not going to receive special treatment infront of everyone else. get off your high horse

seconded.

look, its simple, they have to fix the problem, then TEST IT, then fix the next lot of problems that have been caused by that fix and so on. they are sorting your problem, but it takes time. try going on a course, learn how to do what these people do, try fixing it yourself. and then you can moan about how much time it takes to fix these kinds of problems with this kind of game.

Well maybe a slight difference in coding will cause bigger problems but if SI are the best company for providing technical support as Almondo stated, they should be able to release a patch sooner. Other than patch, they must be able to do something on the game save which I think is corrupted.

I also think many people must learn something about empathy in this discussion.

he never stated he could apply a fix, simply that it would be in the patch, which means it will be fixed in the patch, but it could easily be being tested to make sure there are no knock-on effects.

take ur own advice and read posts more clearly before replying and writing them off

So accept this faulty product, wait for 1 month, and then play my game? That is flawed thinking and poor solution to the situation. They need to resolve fatal issues for all players. I didn't ask them to update rosters, I asked them to make my game work. I just want the game to work as is which is a reasonable expectation when you buy something. Its a simple concept: They say "You need have an X computer (minimum requirements) and you pay us Y ($40) dollars and in return we give you this game which you can play" . Its not "we'll give you a game that is unplayable after you invested 40-50 hours into it. That's not how this works. Its like the movie reference posted above, its like going to a great movie and halfway in they cut the movie and apologize that there was a technical difficulty and you can come watch it a month later". It doesn't work that way

if you feel that strongly about it then inform them that you wont be giving them a penny in future and will aviod their products completely. Ive not experienced this bug thankfully but I actually think you are alot calmer then I would be in your shoes.

That said I dont think youd be entitled to a refund providing SI do indeed fix it in December as promised, legally they are doing everything they can to fix your problem. Out of good will they should arrange a full refund and take the game back.

But do you seriously want that? while 1 month is a long time to wait, software fixes arent easy to roll out with out risking causing more problems and its a reasonable timescale IMO. No game released in anything like perfect, my mate got stuck in a glitch in CoD Black Ops or what ever its called and had to start again, I doubt very much that game developer would have bothered to reply to him like SI did to you.

The industry as a whole needs to sort it self out

seconded.

look, its simple, they have to fix the problem, then TEST IT, then fix the next lot of problems that have been caused by that fix and so on. they are sorting your problem, but it takes time. try going on a course, learn how to do what these people do, try fixing it yourself. and then you can moan about how much time it takes to fix these kinds of problems with this kind of game.

You seem to not grasp the concept that what they do on their end to resolve the issue is not my problem. They can do whatever they want I just expect my game to work within a reasonable time and not be ignored. I met the commitment on my end which is purchasing the game for a fee and making sure i have the material to run the game. They need to make sure they have the staff, capacity, and capability to fix these issues. Like i said above (you probably didn't read) if they can't meet to their end of the agreement then they refund me. Simple. What if I were to buy a working game and say I would pay them $40 and then not paid them while I was playing a perfectly working game? I'm not getting my end of the support thats the point and you can defend them all day long but it doesn't change the fact that my game doesn't work because of them. Again, I'm not asking for minor tweaks I have a reasonable expectation for a working game. If they make it happen I will be the first one to write here that they came through....

if you feel that strongly about it then inform them that you wont be giving them a penny in future and will aviod their products completely. Ive not experienced this bug thankfully but I actually think you are alot calmer then I would be in your shoes.

That said I dont think youd be entitled to a refund providing SI do indeed fix it in December as promised, legally they are doing everything they can to fix your problem. Out of good will they should arrange a full refund and take the game back.

But do you seriously want that? while 1 month is a long time to wait, software fixes arent easy to roll out with out risking causing more problems and its a reasonable timescale IMO. No game released in anything like perfect, my mate got stuck in a glitch in CoD Black Ops or what ever its called and had to start again, I doubt very much that game developer would have bothered to reply to him like SI did to you.

The industry as a whole needs to sort it self out

I totally agree with you. I'm not saying their job is easy at all or that its a quick fix. I'm just saying i'm not required to be understanding since I met my end of the commitment I just want a working product and if its not working I want you to tell me your committed to fixing it in a reasonable time. I'm just saying they need to step up their game and live up to a great game they produced and find solution.

I mean they didn't even show an attempt to fixing it other than saying "wait for the patch". Mr. Brock gave me his reply and then never acknowledged any further messages. I believe the service should go beyond just telling you to wait for a patch

So accept this faulty product, wait for 1 month, and then play my game? That is flawed thinking and poor solution to the situation. They need to resolve fatal issues for all players. I didn't ask them to update rosters, I asked them to make my game work. I just want the game to work as is which is a reasonable expectation when you buy something. Its a simple concept: They say "You need have an X computer (minimum requirements) and you pay us Y ($40) dollars and in return we give you this game which you can play" . Its not "we'll give you a game that is unplayable after you invested 40-50 hours into it. That's not how this works. Its like the movie reference posted above, its like going to a great movie and halfway in they cut the movie and apologize that there was a technical difficulty and you can come watch it a month later". It doesn't work that way

My advice: get a job on IT, and be this hard on yourself. Let's see if you surivive more than a month.

If you don't like the chances of buying a game and running into a flaw, leave gaming altogether. It's the way things work on software, especially with complex games. Don't like it? Bad luck. It's the way it is.

Yeah. it's not nice, but it happens. And throwing a fit on the boards is not going to make SI change their planning in order to deliver YOU a fix. You've gotten a reply, an estimated timeframe for the fix, and the confirmation it's gonna get fixed. That's more than what pretty much any other company would provide.

So yeah. Deal with it, or ask for a refund, and, for the good of your mental health, if you can't swallow having to wait a month for continuing a saved game that has been confirmed to be fixed, then leave gaming altogeher.

I also think many people must learn something about empathy in this discussion.

we showed empathy, and offered an explination as to why it takes so long to sort problems out with a programme of this magnitude, and he shoved it back in our faces. not being funny, but this guy shows a complete lack of understanding for how these programmes are made, fixed and tested, we simply tried to give him an insight into this, and he is just unwilling to try and understand, he is just sat there throughing his toys out of his pram.

we have said "yes we understand he is unhappy, but they have told you there working on the fix" which is what he is after, he just cant understand that his idea of a suitable timeframe is unrealistic, and his only real options are to either wait or enquire about getting his money back.

Hey I have no doubt its a hard job and their task is very arduous and difficult but that is not my problem. I just want to play the game (doesn't have to be error free just has to work). Well every other time issues have been resolved and from the best I expect the best. I'm definitely not throwing a fit I'm just logically expressing my opinion and debating with other people on the forum, which is what this place is for. I'll do what I have to do you just keep missing the points and arguing different matters and i'll do whats necessary in terms of refund or whatever solution they come up with.

If you don't like the chances of buying a game and running into a flaw, leave gaming altogether. It's the way things work on software, especially with complex games. Don't like it? Bad luck. It's the way it is. .

Sorry but its this attitude that breeds more and more sloopy untested unfinished games to be released onto the market. No other company in any other industry would get away with releasing products in the state that the software industry do.

"Yeah I know that car you just brought brand new clutch is dodgy, we are working on a fix and you can have it back in 3 weeks, cars are complicated bits of engineering and its unreasonable to expect it to work fine straight way mate"

we showed empathy, and offered an explination as to why it takes so long to sort problems out with a programme of this magnitude, and he shoved it back in our faces. not being funny, but this guy shows a complete lack of understanding for how these programmes are made, fixed and tested, we simply tried to give him an insight into this, and he is just unwilling to try and understand, he is just sat there throughing his toys out of his pram.

we have said "yes we understand he is unhappy, but they have told you there working on the fix" which is what he is after, he just cant understand that his idea of a suitable timeframe is unrealistic, and his only real options are to either wait or enquire about getting his money back.

The moral of the story is I don't have to worry about on their end because I let $40 do that. On my end i need to worry about minimum system requirements and playing the game with the errors that everyone else gets. MY error prohibited me from playing the game and they claim its very "specific" so I expect resolve so I can play the game. I have respect for what they do and its difficult and hard but I don't have to worry about their problems since i"m the customer, they have worry about mine. I all ready stated above 20 posts ago that there were two solutions : fix it or money back so your stating the obvious.

Hey I have no doubt its a hard job and their task is very arduous and difficult but that is not my problem. I just want to play the game (doesn't have to be error free just has to work). Well every other time issues have been resolved and from the best I expect the best. I'm definitely not throwing a fit I'm just logically expressing my opinion and debating with other people on the forum, which is what this place is for. I'll do what I have to do you just keep missing the points and arguing different matters and i'll do whats necessary in terms of refund or whatever solution they come up with.

OKay. newsflash. You are not getting that "SI, make me a personal, custom fix RIGHT NOW even if it means all the team working on it". You are going to wait a month.

Deal with it. That's all I have to say.

And I repeat my advice. Leave videogames, and try to minimize the usage of computers you do, since they also come with bugs that take time to fix.

OKay. newsflash. You are not getting that "SI, make me a personal, custom fix RIGHT NOW even if it means all the team working on it". You are going to wait a month.

Deal with it. That's all I have to say.

And I repeat my advice. Leave videogames, and try to minimize the usage of computers you do, since they also come with bugs that take time to fix.

You got insider information or something? Yeah software has bugs and glitches but end of the day I would say every product I've dealt with worked. This just doesn't work its not a glitch that I can play through so I stand by what I said and it should be fixed as should every other fatal error and not make people wait 1 month for a fix. I'll do what I have to do you don't have worry about it just go on other topics and defend their shortcomings.

Sorry but its this attitude that breeds more and more sloopy untested unfinished games to be released onto the market. No other company in any other industry would get away with releasing products in the state that the software industry do.

"Yeah I know that car you just brought brand new clutch is dodgy, we are working on a fix and you can have it back in 3 weeks, cars are complicated bits of engineering and its unreasonable to expect it to work fine straight way mate"

Actually? Yeah, that's what would happen if your clutch is dodgy, and the new pieces have to be delivered.

Noticed why console games are (usually) less buggy than PC ones? becuase there's ONE configuration of software. not a hundred thousand. On a PC, and a bit less on a Mac, there's hundreds of variables outside the scope of the development team.

Want almost completely bug-free software? Sure, could be done. If you are willing to assume, as a customers, the costs for quadrupling the developer teams, or to go back to the complexity of the game in the 80s. And yeah, there are companies that do sloppy software, but SI is definetly not one of them.

how about you go and read the message you got back from neil, it clearly states that he has acknowledged your problem and that it is being sorted and will be with you with the next patch (due in december).

so, they have answered you, they have acknowledged you have a problem, they have informed you they have worked out what the problem is and they have informed you that it WILL BE FIXED and given you a time frame.

summery - they have done everything that they have to do by law (and more), and doing everything that you want them to do, which is fix it, and yet your still moaning :S

simpply put, what are you complaining about?

I kid you not the football manager forums have to be the worst for rage quitters.

I play a lot of pc games across a lot of different genre's including mmo's,FPS etc etc.

On those forums the chat goes like..

Joe-hey my game stops working because of this fault...

steve-yeah they know of the problem and are going to sort it in the patch..

Joe-ahh ok thanks.

on the FM forum..

Joe-WTF my game will not work I want my F***** money back.

Steve-they are sorting in the patch..

Joe-F*** that sort it now or give me my money back...useless piece of s***<insert 20 lines of whining nonsense>

I doubt 80% of people on this thread are employees of the SI coders and don't want to work much on this "personal" subject. I highlighted the word 'personal' because it actually is not a personal subject. This kind of a crash dump problem may occur on your system too; so don't underestimate that probability and post your opinions in that way of thinking.

Archived