Training of Loaned-out Players

Do the players that go on loan continue to follow the same training schedule that they were following at their club?

I send a number of promising youngsters out on loan, since they're not quite ready for the first team. But, I've often seen they do not gain much CA out of it. I create individual training schedules for all my players, and depending on their ages, I keep modifying them. However, if they're not gonna follow that set schedule once out on loan, then what's the point?! I can't keep playing them in the first team, and without competitive match experience they won't grow much.

Also, what are the other factors which matter in terms of training when sending out a player on loan?

Training facilities? Coaches? Match Exp?

Think about it...

If you get a player on loan you can train them however you like right?

Most likely the AI uses the default schedules and their facilities/coaches of course. the one exception would be PPM's if you start a guy learning a PPM he -should- finish it up, but common sense doesn't always prevail.

Do the players that go on loan continue to follow the same training schedule that they were following at their club?

I send a number of promising youngsters out on loan, since they're not quite ready for the first team. But, I've often seen they do not gain much CA out of it. I create individual training schedules for all my players, and depending on their ages, I keep modifying them. However, if they're not gonna follow that set schedule once out on loan, then what's the point?! I can't keep playing them in the first team, and without competitive match experience they won't grow much.

Also, what are the other factors which matter in terms of training when sending out a player on loan?

Training facilities? Coaches? Match Exp?

The main reason to send a player out on loan is to give them match practice which is the main provider of CA gain. Training is mainly a way of redistributing stats. So even though a loaned out player doesn't train the stats you want him to, he will gain more CA (hopefully) by playing regular league games compared to your reserve games. When he gets back you can set up training schedules that then redistribute his stats so they are more to your liking.

The main reason to send a player out on loan is to give them match practice which is the main provider of CA gain. Training is mainly a way of redistributing stats. So even though a loaned out player doesn't train the stats you want him to, he will gain more CA (hopefully) by playing regular league games compared to your reserve games. When he gets back you can set up training schedules that then redistribute his stats so they are more to your liking.

Good explanation. :)

How important are the training facilities, coaches levels of the loaning club?

Good explanation. :)

How important are the training facilities, coaches levels of the loaning club?

I think they have some effect, but match practice is still the most important thing. As training isn't really giving the player much CA, it is less important what the coaches and the facilities are like. Any specific training can be handled when the youngster comes back.

Archived