Unsure of the definition of a "clear cut chance"?

Cause surely, losing 3 - 4 to Panathanikos with Wolves depsite having SEVEN CCC's in appose to their one, is a totally normal result in football?

Also, it's even better when the world class keeper Ochoa scores an own goal in the 88th minute...

One of mine was very similar, a rebound off the keeper which falls to Macheda with an open goal, he touches it past the keeper so he is literally 3 yards from goal then skies it over. And this is the player who has scored 11 goals in 7 so far for me this season.

It is a known problem...

if you have a grievence post in the bugs section

If this turns out to be a real bug then the other threads about the game being to easy are right. Even missing easy chance after easy chance still had one of my strikers get the golden boot in my first season.

But honestly I don't think there is any bug.

Yeah, but probability in the game is coded, still a bug if the probability isn't weighted correctly.

But either way, I don't think there is a problem anyway.

Look, you make CCC's too easy to go in then all you need is the fastest strikers you can get your hands on to get 1-on-1's and they'll put them in all day long. Misses are the only thing that kept my slightly above average 18 pace striker from not scoring more goals then the rest of the team combined.

Archived