Team Talk

"None" is like saying "Keep on going as before", that is, "No change". I use it occasionally for the whole team when they're on an even keel. I seem to remember that, several versions ago, it used to have a very negative connotation as in "I can't even bear to speak in your general direction, you worthless shlubs".

I use none a lot. for example, I want to give my team the hair dryer treatment, but one player did okay, he gets 'none.'

Conversely, I'm pleased with the team but one new kid got 5.5 and I pulled him off at half time; I can't say I'm pleased with him but I won't criticise him, so he gets 'none'.

There should be more options for the Team Talk though. Sometimes I feel there isn't an option that describes what I want to tell the lads and it's frustrating, very frustrating in fact. Especially individually I'd like to have more to say to some players. "I have faith in you" just doesn't cut it for me. I haven't noticed that it would do any change anyway, in regards to the player's general morale.

I use none a lot. for example, I want to give my team the hair dryer treatment, but one player did okay, he gets 'none.'

Conversely, I'm pleased with the team but one new kid got 5.5 and I pulled him off at half time; I can't say I'm pleased with him but I won't criticise him, so he gets 'none'.

Thanks! I'm also doing this now. In the past I always slammed the ask ass.man button, but " tweaking" it yourself really helps out!

Btw what is the "why can't you perform like this every match" button? Is it even more positive than "Sensational" or does it have a sarcastic tone in the eyes of the players?

Thanks! I'm also doing this now. In the past I always slammed the ask ass.man button, but " tweaking" it yourself really helps out!

Btw what is the "why can't you perform like this every match" button? Is it even more positive than "Sensational" or does it have a sarcastic tone in the eyes of the players?

I've always wondered the same because i've never tried it.. i always thought that it would be something that would backfire on you.

Archived