More injuries PLease!

So are those just guys the couldn't continue in the match or did they actually have injuries?

Either way though, get better physios maybe.

Had a bit of trouble in the pre-season of my 2nd season but nothing really troubling (just annoyed at the new young CB with the broken foot, 6 months *sigh*). Even my guy that's prone to injury is fine.

What do these screen shots prove?

The only thing they prove is that you are not very good at squad management & training. You've also reloaded, so nothing to say about that.

If you'd like advice then ask, if you want a moan then keep going.

So are those just guys the couldn't continue in the match or did they actually have injuries?

Either way though, get better physios maybe.

Had a bit of trouble in the pre-season of my 2nd season but nothing really troubling (just annoyed at the new young CB with the broken foot, 6 months *sigh*). Even my guy that's prone to injury is fine.

Physios dont affect the frequency or severity of injuries. The better the physio is simply more accurate in guessing the amount of time a player will be injured.

Physios dont affect the frequency or severity of injuries. The better the physio is simply more accurate in guessing the amount of time a player will be injured.

Unfortunately I don't remember where I read this, but might have been in the online manual or something.

I initially thought that as well since it's the only tip the game gives on them when processing. But I read something that said the more and better physios you have the better preventative affects they had. I doubt it effects the severity, but I do have a feeling it helps with the frequency. When I have 2 physios I see fewer actual injuries come up from knocks and game injuries then if I had one.

Not to mention, if it was just gauging how long an injury would be what would be the point of having more then 1 physio ever? If I have a physio with an 18 why would I need another with a 15?

What do these screen shots prove?

The only thing they prove is that you are not very good at squad management & training. You've also reloaded, so nothing to say about that.

If you'd like advice then ask, if you want a moan then keep going.

Do you think its normal to have injuries every match? I never start a player that isn't above 94-96% condition. Training workload isn't heavy at most its 1 bar beyond medium. As you can see most of the injuries occur 1st half. 14-20 minutes into play so its not condition related.

I said proof because at other threads people said give us proof...

I do admit I reloaded the game... because 2 injuries in match and my players are off for 2-4 months and another for 4 weeks... afther I already have 6 injured for 2-4 weeks... and so what if I reload it feels buggy to me and unrealistic.

I also have other tests... After a match on the next day I got a training injury... I reloaded played the match again ... saved ... continue same day I get injury in training again... different player... reload ... play again injury... i tried it 5 times and still the same always injury only different player each time... This seem like a big coincidence to me or... maybe bug?

Those threads are very old. Not sure they are still relevant. Again this is another area of ambiguity. Its this that really annoys me. I realise we can't have the answers to everything and having them would take away some of the challenge but there are too many things left for us to come to our own conclusions on. Then someone on here will claim to have the answers and even though it may be false, it can become gospel and then you have 100's or thousands of people doing something wrong.

Do you think its normal to have injuries every match? I never start a player that isn't above 94-96% condition. Training workload isn't heavy at most its 1 bar beyond medium. As you can see most of the injuries occur 1st half. 14-20 minutes into play so its not condition related.

I said proof because at other threads people said give us proof...

I do admit I reloaded the game... because 2 injuries in match and my players are off for 2-4 months and another for 4 weeks... afther I already have 6 injured for 2-4 weeks... and so what if I reload it feels buggy to me and unrealistic.

I also have other tests... After a match on the next day I got a training injury... I reloaded played the match again ... saved ... continue same day I get injury in training again... different player... reload ... play again injury... i tried it 5 times and still the same always injury only different player each time... This seem like a big coincidence to me or... maybe bug?

But the screenshots prove nothing other than you have matches with injuries. If you want to prove something you need to test for at least ten seasons and compare ALL teams injuries with RL over that period.

There are so many things that you could be doing that render these simple screenshots null and void.

Some questions for you:

Do you think this is a bug?

If yes, why have you started a GD thread?

Do you know where the bug forum is?

Go there, log this and see what happens.

I can say with certainty that injuries are not bugged, they are very close to RL numbers (they are in fact still a little lower than RL) and that the problems lie with the user not the game.

The one caveat to that is you could just be having an unlucky season. They happen. Ask Man U about their defence last season. Ask Redknapp if he's happy missing his 3 first choice, England international centre backs. Ask Wenger if he's seen enough broken legs the last couple of years.

@zippystar: Sorry dude, can see how that would be frustrating and make you wonder, but I've never had any issue even close to that.

@edgar: yeah, it's one thing to know how every line of code works. It's another to know how to utilize staff as a manager. As for the gospel bit, this is why I'm a believer of visual proof... and in this case that means a staffer or some other official source stating exactly what they do. Why I think the thing I read was something official, or I might not have put so much weight in it, but don't remember.

We're almost certain not to get an official answer. These type of questions rarely do.

Not true. These types of whining threads won't, but if the OP seriously believes its a bug he can log it in the bug forum and it will be answered.

The answer is that there is no bug though. Obviously I'm not an official though so it doesn't really matter what I say.

Not true. These types of whining threads won't, but if the OP seriously believes its a bug he can log it in the bug forum and it will be answered.

The answer is that there is no bug though. Obviously I'm not an official though so it doesn't really matter what I say.

Heh.. my question I want answered has nothing to do with a bug.

Just want an official answer to if physios only give accurate time away or if they offer preventative aid as well.

Heh.. my question I want answered has nothing to do with a bug.

Just want an official answer to if physios only give accurate time away or if they offer preventative aid as well.

Yeah, well unfortunately that isn't likely either. They like the ambiguity. Me, not so much. :(

I actually wish I had more injuries. My players seem never get injured. I just finished my first season, and only 2 or 3 players were out for more than a month. That means my rotation players would not get a chance to play. I wanna give the kids chance to play. How to have more injury? Anyone?

I actually wish I had more injuries. My players seem never get injured. I just finished my first season, and only 2 or 3 players were out for more than a month. That means my rotation players would not get a chance to play. I wanna give the kids chance to play. How to have more injury? Anyone?

The Op seems the master, I'd ask him.

Use FMRTE to increase the injury proneness of your players.

lol, funny as it seems I've had this thought cross my mind.

"Damn that youngster needs some match time, but I can't bench my starter... all this depth and no injuries, wasting my money. *sigh*"

;)

As I searched for other injuries threads.. they were posted here.

I am experimenting with the physios now... but next matches I got injuries again too... and 1 match was National...

I can say with certainty that injuries are not bugged, they are very close to RL numbers (they are in fact still a little lower than RL) and that the problems lie with the user not the game.

The one caveat to that is you could just be having an unlucky season. They happen. Ask Man U about their defence last season. Ask Redknapp if he's happy missing his 3 first choice, England international centre backs. Ask Wenger if he's seen enough broken legs the last couple of years.

Hmm.. I kind of am forced to agree since I just took a look in Premier IRL injuries... and La Liga ... you are right there are quite a lot of injuries listed there... but most seem rather minor. Lot of knee injuries ... mostly older players though.

After skimming through mt 2 previous seasons I had injuries every other match too...

EDIT: ok Seriouslly .... 3 more games... 4 injuries... I changed the physios... still nothing...

Archived