Why can't I sign this guy?

Did he get a Work Permit when you tried to sign him? If he did... i don't know.

If he didn't... You should get a feeder team from Belgium or so (like Man Utd <-> Antwerp) so he gets european nationality and then he can get a WP. Or he needs to play a lot of international games.

Originally posted by Vinsanity666:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by purefun:

You are only allowed one foreign player a year in Italy. I mean outside the EU.

most likely to be this problem </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But offcourse it is. icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the feedback and I know the rule.

The problem is there is no menu item to click on to sign. I play in Italy but even a non-EU player, there's still a link for you to click on, and in the offer page it will say so. But there is no link here.

Originally posted by catennacio:

Thanks for all the feedback and I know the rule.

The problem is there is no menu item to click on to sign. I play in Italy but even a non-EU player, there's still a link for you to click on, and in the offer page it will say so. But there is no link here.

Is this guy a greyed out player?

icon_eek.gif

hey mate its probably because you did not load the country where he plays or is from, as a playable league.it has happened to me before on some guy from saudi who played in poland and i didnt load up the polish league, hope this helps

Originally posted by aikman_2002:

hey mate its probably because you did not load the country where he plays or is from, as a playable league.it has happened to me before on some guy from saudi who played in poland and i didnt load up the polish league, hope this helps

Yes it could be, as I didn't load Nepal. However it's still weird because if I didn't load Nepal, why he's there, and scoutable, and shortlistable? Plus, I bought African players and didn't load African countries either.. so I guess it could be a bug.

Originally posted by Stomalomalus:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">B. Is he retiring?

Likely to be this. Theres been people complaining about players retiring at 19 so it would make sense </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

²

Most likely

Originally posted by Stomalomalus:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">B. Is he retiring?

Likely to be this. Theres been people complaining about players retiring at 19 so it would make sense </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, the Nepal team has some guys retiring at 19 or 20, but he is not!

retireil3.jpg

retireil3.f614eb1e88.jpg

Originally posted by arsenal_2111:

Vinsanity - He must be, otherwise he wouldnt be able to get a scout report.

Actually, if he is manager of Nepal(and only Nepal) then he would be able to get scout reports but not sign him.

OP - What team are you playing as?

Yeah, i know he shouldn't be able to scout him unless he's Nepal manager.

Rethinking my thought he can't be Nepal manager as he didn't load Nepal players thus there aren't enough players to manage.

Somethings wrong here tbf. I'd go to the Data forum and try my luck there. Maybe this bug has occured a few times before!

Originally posted by catennacio:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bluenose 2:

If he is on loan for the season with no recall option, then you wont have a buy button either.

He's got no club (blank history). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Post it in the bugs forum. Maybe an SI member can help you... I don't think you are gonna get any more information on here tbf.

hmm strange one. not a very good scout report lol. so after all this i wouldnt sign him haha. but still i dont get it either.

well hes not greyed out as he has a face lol. and hes not retiring.. hmm i really want to know whats going on with him too lol.

have you posted it in bugs forum yet?

Originally posted by dexta200:

hmm strange one. not a very good scout report lol. so after all this i wouldnt sign him haha. but still i dont get it either.

well hes not greyed out as he has a face lol. and hes not retiring.. hmm i really want to know whats going on with him too lol.

have you posted it in bugs forum yet?

yes i did report and i'm uploading the save game to the testers.

Archived