"The game could not be saved"

i was in 2nd season of league and when autosave trying to save game i saw this error. Then i ve tried manually many times but it couldnt again.

i have original game. are you joking to me ? i have 60 gb free disc space ! everytime i will see this ?

started new game and it saved. but it is not guarentee to this happen again. i cant start a new game cause afraid of happen again.

so i am asking to SI. WTF ? I m from Turkey. You say " buy the game original " then you say " The game could not be saved " . congrats , what a joke...

every year you must create a problem about game ? so my career has deleted. and my valuable time.

I m waiting your answer. You must answer and solve this problem !

Are those 60 GB on the system partition, i.e. the one where the Documents folder of your Windows user is located? That's where the savegames are stored, and you usually get this message when there isn't enough free space available there.

Are those 60 GB on the system partition, i.e. the one where the Documents folder of your Windows user is located? That's where the savegames are stored, and you usually get this message when there isn't enough free space available there.

Yes and it has 60 gb free disc space... if there is not space how can it saves new games after that !?

i checked everything. scanned for virus , fragmented disc and cleaned crashed reg files. but i couldnt save my game yesterday night and it has gone. now afraid to see it again... ( using win 7 64 bit os )

Yes and it has 60 gb free disc space... if there is not space how can it saves new games after that !?

New games are quite small while games you've played for a while grow quite a bit, so that wouldn't be strange at all if you're very low on disk space. By the sound of things, this isn't your issue though. Maybe Wiitastic is right and it's an editing thing? FMRTE/Custom leagues running?

disc space counts for nothing in regards to this error, clearly there is a corrupt file or too much editing, thats why it usually happens on my saved games
New games are quite small while games you've played for a while grow quite a bit, so that wouldn't be strange at all if you're very low on disk space. By the sound of things, this isn't your issue though. Maybe Wiitastic is right and it's an editing thing? FMRTE/Custom leagues running?

There is not any editing. it is original db. how could the game file corrupt ?

unfortunately sometimes these things happen, your computer might have run into an error when saving which has corrupted your save, its unfortunate but no need to get so upset about it, just a game remember.

i ve bought it with my money and spend my time. i havent got upset but i m so angry...

i know its frustrating but it can happen unfortunately, i lost a 4 season game on FM10 because my anti virus started doing a scan just as i tried to save the game and my computer freaked out, the save was corrupted and lost, all im saying is it can happen its very likely nothing to do with FM at all.

Archived