Can I play clubs off each other... ?

DB11

Hi

I am in my third season with Leicester City and around mid table in the Premiership (well above expectations). My contract runs out at the end of the next season but Bolton keep offering me a job. I want to stay at Leicester but is there any way to talk to the board and say something like I want more transfer budget else I'm going to Bolton or offer me a better contract than what Bolton are.

My job status is untouchable and the club and fans are really confident with me. The new contract option is greyed out under board interaction.

I just wondered if I could do anything as Bolton have offered me a job?

Hi

I am in my third season with Leicester City and around mid table in the Premiership (well above expectations). My contract runs out at the end of the next season but Bolton keep offering me a job. I want to stay at Leicester but is there any way to talk to the board and say something like I want more transfer budget else I'm going to Bolton or offer me a better contract than what Bolton are.

My job status is untouchable and the club and fans are really confident with me. The new contract option is greyed out under board interaction.

I just wondered if I could do anything as Bolton have offered me a job?

No, you can't. You are able only to ask more funds but you cannot threaten to change squad.

Archived