Database of Legendary Teams

jacarsenal

Hi for the new patch (8. 0. 2) i am interested in making a Mega, Legendary League, i want to change the top 2 leagues of any nation e.g. Premiership League and Championship into Leagues of pure Legends.

I want to make a team like Barcelona with a team of a certain year e.g. 2001 with the likes of Kluivert and Saviola and i will make the players as good and as young as they were at this time.

I already have an idea of what teams and years of those teams i want, but am a bit of a bad reasercher and i am asking if anyone is firstly interested, because no point in making if i can't share it ! and secondly if anyone can suggest some legendary teams thanks!

Any feedback appreciated.

Hi for the new patch (8. 0. 2) i am interested in making a Mega, Legendary League, i want to change the top 2 leagues of any nation e.g. Premiership League and Championship into Leagues of pure Legends.

I want to make a team like Barcelona with a team of a certain year e.g. 2001 with the likes of Kluivert and Saviola and i will make the players as good and as young as they were at this time.

I already have an idea of what teams and years of those teams i want, but am a bit of a bad reasercher and i am asking if anyone is firstly interested, because no point in making if i can't share it ! and secondly if anyone can suggest some legendary teams thanks!

Any feedback appreciated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamesdevanney:

the treble winning man utd team from 98/99 season. Best club team ever </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best club team ever?? Are tou havin a laugh? Great team yeah, not the best ever!!

Quality joke, actually thought you were being serious when I first read the post.

Definitely the Milan 89 team, starting XI: Rossi, Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Tassoti, Albertini, Donadoni, Ancelotti, Riijaard, Gullit, Van Basten. Still rolls off the toungue, the only attacking italian side I've really ever seen.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jamesdevanney:

the treble winning man utd team from 98/99 season. Best club team ever </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest spliffz0r

Ajax of 94-97 with 2 places in CL final and and a semi final place in cl , winning every possible price possible.

van der Sar

Reiziger Blind F.de Boer

Rijkaard

R de Boer Seedorf Davids

Litmanen

Finidi George Kluivert Overmars

Got another one I don't see mentioned, Bayern Team won 3 European Cups in a row in 70s.

Had Beckenbaur and Gerd Muller, who should be best striker in the database once completed. Just check out his scoring record for Bayern in the game, plus his European Cup record was only just beaten recently, unbelievable considering the amount of games played these days.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by solan:

Parma a few years back.

Cannavaro, Thuram, Buffon, Crespo, Baggio, Veron.

Great team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be better if we go back a few more years to the Minotti, Apolloni & Brolin side. icon_wink.gif

Anderlecht during the end of the 70s (European finals in '76, '77 and '78) and beginning of the 80s (European finals in '83 en '84)

Ruiter, Lomme, Broos, Van Binst, Thissen, Vander Elst, Coeck, Vercauteren, Dockx, Ressel, Haan, Rensenbrink, Van Den Daele, Dusbaba, Nielsen, Munaron, Peruzovic, Olsen, Grün, De Groote, Scifo, Brylle, Vandenberg, ...

Things have changed icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by COYS76:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by solan:

Parma a few years back.

Cannavaro, Thuram, Buffon, Crespo, Baggio, Veron.

Great team. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be better if we go back a few more years to the Minotti, Apolloni & Brolin side. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the Parma team that had Zola and Asprilla up front would be the right team to use. They would have won Serie A 2 years on the trot if it had been 3 points for a win, it was only 2 at that point. they played some awesome football.

I'm guessing you're under 20?

The Ajax teams of 95 and 74, Liverpool team of 78, Man Utd teams of 58 and 68, AC Milan team of 89 and the Santos team of 63 would all stick ten past the treble-winning Man Utd side. Go look them up and learn mate icon_smile.gif

Archived