Patch 11.1.1

Just a question on this patch i have my steam offline and am just about to start a new save but noticed that patch 11.1.1 is available so i put steam in to online mode and went on to fm 11 but it isnt downloading 11.1.1 is there anything i can do on steam to download the lastest patch? thanks

try restarting steam

Thanks will try that in a min but look at this

When i start a new save i get to pick out of default and 11.1 so i pick 11.1 yet when i go to game status it says 11.1.1 is this the latest patch on my ss below? Thanks

Be a little more patient, it is 11.45pm here (UK).

That is fine, 11.1.1 had no database changes, so your game has the latest patch (11.1.1) and the latest database (11.1)

Thanks very much and sorry for being impatient just dying to start a new save once again thanks :thup:

Thanks very much and sorry for being impatient just dying to start a new save once again thanks :thup:

TBF somebody with over 6000 posts should be able to search the forum. Ive lost count how many threads a day are made asking why the game isnt showing 11.1.1. Its because there is NO 11.1.1 Database!

TBF somebody with over 6000 posts should be able to search the forum. Ive lost count how many threads a day are made asking why the game isnt showing 11.1.1. Its because there is NO 11.1.1 Database!

Calm down i didnt start a new thread i posted in one started about patch 11.1.1 and it dosent matter how many posts i have i did have a search but didnt find anything

Calm down i didnt start a new thread i posted in one started about patch 11.1.1 and it dosent matter how many posts i have i did have a search but didnt find anything

I never said you started a new thread but its still the same old question and you did get a bit inpatient when waiting for an answer. I searched for '11.1.1 patch' and found about 6 relevant threads all containing your answer just with a quick scan. Quite a few of them on only page 4 of the search. Now for the time it taken you to post asking and then waiting for an answer, im sure you could have found something. You didnt even need to search, there are a few threads within the first two pages of the forum you could have looked at.

Also how come when people say they search and couldnt find anything, I search and find something straight away?

Oh well. You have your answer now. Enjoy your game :thup:

Archived