Home grown players

Hi.

I have a problem. And I hope it's not as big as it looks like.

I have played two full seasons with Bolton Wanderers and I got stuck. :( I am participating in euro cup and have to register playing squad. The problem is that I can't register, because in all of my teams there is only one home grown player. :( In FM10 every player who have just come to the team was a home grown, that's why I didn't care about that, but in FM11 home grown players are just those who have played in the team for at least three years.

I suppose there should be some way to get through? Perhaps my assistant could register some faked (greyed) players or what? Perhaps I just have the option to interact with the board or UEFA to make registration somehow complete, but it would be very, very dubious if there would be no solutions to continue the game. :( I want to continue the game, but I'm not allowed to, because I have to respond to the news, which I can't respond to. Is this a bug? Is there any solutions? What I suppose to do? If I will retire from the game, then Bolton will get registered? If so, Sigames should think about more realistic solution.

You just register as many players as you can from the first team and leave the rest of the player spots empty. You can use as many under 21 players as you want without registering them. You can also try holidaying over that day so your assistant manager will handle the registering.

Archived