Not being told of available jobs

I think it's to do with your subscriptions. So if you want a job in a particular league, you need to subscribe to that league. Although that then means that you receive all information, including transfers, etc to do with that league.

I find that I am told about jobs when managers are sacked, but not when they leave the club for a league you are not running. I mentioned in another thread about Arsene Wenger quitting Arsenal for the Barcelona, and because I don't have the Spanish league running I didn't get any news. The first I hear is when Michael Laudrup is appointed by Arsenal. I didn't want the job anyway, but surely Wenger leaving Arsenal should be classed as big enough news for me to be told about, considering I'm managing one of their rival teams?

Hi,

I'm in my 3rd season with Celtic & im categorised as a World Class manager but i'm not being made available of any jobs that are on the go. Looks like i could have went for the Chelsea job but i didnt know i could ? Is it my filters ? Or a glitch?

Ta

You need to subscribe to the 'Jobs' option for the leagues that you are interested in managing.

1. Let's say you want to know about job related news in the EPL. First, browse to the EPL standings page. Right click on the heading 'English Premier Division', and select 'Subscribe'.

2. Now, go to your 'Inbox'. Next to the Inbox, you'll find the 'Manage Subscriptions' tab. Click on it and there under the heading 'League Competitions' you should now be able to see 'English Premier Division'.

3. Under this 'League Competitions' heading on the right hand side, click the 'Categories' button. Here you can select the kinds of news you want to receive for all the leagues you've subscribed to. If you only want to know about jobs, just tick 'Jobs' and you're all set.

Cheers!

Archived