Red cards

Guys I love this game, but the only problems I have is that I receive too many red cards. About 1 per 3 games. My tackling is set to cautious

Also, Ive conceded 45 goals from crosses this season from a possible 65. Too many

And defence(AI, and mine) is not responsive at all. For eg, the ball is crossed in and it hits them on the back and the ball just bobbles around, and it feels so unrealistic

Guys I love this game, but the only problems I have is that I receive too many red cards. About 1 per 3 games. My tackling is set to cautious

Also, Ive conceded 45 goals from crosses this season from a possible 65. Too many

And defence(AI, and mine) is not responsive at all. For eg, the ball is crossed in and it hits them on the back and the ball just bobbles around, and it feels so unrealistic

What league you playing in and team are you ?

Its happened too all the saves Ive started Wally

However, my current save is with Liverpool

Mmmm well i cant say ive see anything like this in my own personal save maybe tweak your defending and wingers defending to cut out the goals from crosses your conceding as for the cards thats a tuff 1 as in my own leeds saves ive seen afew yellows buy not reds so its hard to say if its a bug or not

Archived