[PSP] FMH 2011 Bug Reporting Thread

Report all your bugs you find in the game here.

wbarn123 from FMHVibe found this bug when playing the game.

"My first was during the 2d pitch and a striker ran to the ball and it moved and stayed a few yards from him and it said a goal was scored by him. The other bug is irritating in swapping positions. When playing a formation eg 4-3-3 for Utd say, and you have Berbatov in the centre, Hernandez on the right, and Rooney on the left, and you wanted to swap positions of Berbatov and Rooney, you would press confirm only to find when viewing positions again, the positions have gone back to what they were." - wbarn123

Another bug: I have just signed some Dutch olayer on a free. In the middle of January...

A news message said that I would sign him 1ste of July 2011 if accepted.

Next news message asked me to confirm the deal. I pressed yes and next thing I know, I have the Dutch player in my squad...

This happens to all players I want to sign on a bosman.

It may seem handy, but it takes away realism don't you think?

Couple of bugs I've seen so far are when I started a new game in the Portuguese league, when you select your team and it shows where they finished the year before in brackets well there was no 1st and two 3rds. The other one is when I was editing my tactics and then went back on to my news page and team and pretty any where else across the bottom of the screen it still had the tactic options : import, edit. It didn't change until I reloaded my game.

The other one is when I was editing my tactics and then went back on to my news page and team and pretty any where else across the bottom of the screen it still had the tactic options : import, edit. It didn't change until I reloaded my game.

sounds a serious bug :/ ever experienced it again mate or just the once? and Si work hard on both PSP & iPhone FMH :)

• SI Staff
It has happened twice now on my game, has anybody experienced this issue?

Not something I've heard about before QA will be trying to replicate it on monday morning if there is any additional information you can provide which might help us reproduce it then please PM it to me.

there seems to be a lot of bugs this year, makes me think i may aswell have a ridiculously slow laptop with FM2011 than a unrealistic faster PSP FMH2011?!!

yes their are a few bugs this year, however the game is much better and certainly an improvement on FMH2010, hopefully these bugs will be fixed somehow :/

i encountered a bug, changed transfer and wage budgets , i decreased my transfer budget to £1k and my wage budget increased like it should do. Then i went to change it back and increase transfer budget and nothing happened, i tried, tried and tried again but wouldnt move. Turned PSP off and started again and it was still fuc**d :@ so had to start a new game and now dont want to mess around with wage budgets/transfer budgets in case it messes up my game again :( please Si sort this out :/

has anyone else experienced this bug????

• SI Staff
i encountered a bug, changed transfer and wage budgets , i decreased my transfer budget to £1k and my wage budget increased like it should do. Then i went to change it back and increase transfer budget and nothing happened, i tried, tried and tried again but wouldnt move. Turned PSP off and started again and it was still fuc**d :@ so had to start a new game and now dont want to mess around with wage budgets/transfer budgets in case it messes up my game again :( please Si sort this out :/

has anyone else experienced this bug????

If you confirm a budget change by moving off the page AND are over your wage budget then you will not be able to move you wage budget back into the transfer budget.

This isn't a bug as you may well have made contract offers with an increased wage because of the changes in budget which you have implemented; please ensure that you are happy with your budgetary position before leaving that page as if you are OVER budget in wages you won't be able to change things further.

I find it very bizarre how you are given 3 different objectives (e.g challenge for play-offs, top 2, or win the league) and the budget varies by about 50k between each one!

So for instance, the board give you a transfer budget of 475k if you choose to challenge for the play-offs, but they give you525k if you think you can finish in the top 2!

surely the differences should be at £0.5m intervals or larger?!

Im manging Leeds and signed some very good players early on (unrealistically priced at £1k) but lost my first 4 matches...so got very frustrated and havent played since

seems very unrealistic so far

• SI Staff
So for instance, the board give you a transfer budget of 475k if you choose to challenge for the play-offs, but they give you525k if you think you can finish in the top 2!

surely the differences should be at £0.5m intervals or larger?!

For upper divisions the increments will be larger, however lower down the pyramid things are done on a smaller scale - possibly the 50k difference you're seeing is a bit small however and I'll double check this (what is Leeds current financial setting in your game? - if they're not particularly well off financially that will be a factor).

Im manging Leeds and signed some very good players early on (unrealistically priced at £1k) but lost my first 4 matches...so got very frustrated and havent played since

Please bear in mind that its not quite as easy to spot quality players on FMH as it is on the PC game; players attributes are somewhat skewed by their form and suchlike which means an average striker who's on a hot run of form will look a bit better than he really is and a great striker on awful form might look worse ...

If you could post details of the players you bought though I'd be very interested in checking them out with regards to whether their prices are unrealistic and/or explain why they're priced that way.

Noticed that there is a improved club finance adjust on the game when you increase your wage budget it increases your maximum wage, only thing is it doesn't work. Using sugar daddy I increased my funds and transferred some of it over so I had 1 million wage budget and in doing so it increased my maximum wage from 27k to 70k per week. But when I tried to offer one of my players a new contract it only went to 27k still and he wouldn't accept so a lost him for free. Thing is I have won the champions league and the league twice and I have loads of money so you'd think I'd have more to offer.

Noticed that there is a improved club finance adjust on the game when you increase your wage budget it increases your maximum wage, only thing is it doesn't work. Using sugar daddy I increased my funds and transferred some of it over so I had 1 million wage budget and in doing so it increased my maximum wage from 27k to 70k per week. But when I tried to offer one of my players a new contract it only went to 27k still and he wouldn't accept so a lost him for free. Thing is I have won the champions league and the league twice and I have loads of money so you'd think I'd have more to offer.

as i queried in my post (is this a bug?

my maximum wage at leeds rose to 21,000 after a few months but am still only able to offer 11,000

Andy

just loaned 'jo' hes on 20,000 so maybe not a bug just depends on player status!

• SI Staff
as i queried in my post (is this a bug?

my maximum wage at leeds rose to 21,000 after a few months but am still only able to offer 11,000

Andy

just loaned 'jo' hes on 20,000 so maybe not a bug just depends on player status!

Just to mention I've tagged these posts and and am looking into this now; once I know more I'll post here.

For the wage problem just press undo changes and u be able to offer higher wage

this is bizarre and no one would really know to do that. it only works on players that say they are not interested in negotiating new terms. i just did it with hulk who was in that position. when you click on offer contract it says i can only offer 27k but when you click undo changes it changes the 27k to 55k but at the top it still says he is not interested and that the board will only offer 27k even at the bottom it says 55k and on my finance page it says 70k a week.

this is a big bug with this game but is defo a step in the right direction, now that you can increase the weekly wage when you adjust the wage budget. shame it doesnt work properly though.

Down side to the undo changes thing is if you try and buy a player that wants more money you can click undo changes but that only up the wages and not the sign on fee money, so they won't sign for me anyway. Useless

For upper divisions the increments will be larger, however lower down the pyramid things are done on a smaller scale - possibly the 50k difference you're seeing is a bit small however and I'll double check this (what is Leeds current financial setting in your game? - if they're not particularly well off financially that will be a factor).

Please bear in mind that its not quite as easy to spot quality players on FMH as it is on the PC game; players attributes are somewhat skewed by their form and suchlike which means an average striker who's on a hot run of form will look a bit better than he really is and a great striker on awful form might look worse ...

If you could post details of the players you bought though I'd be very interested in checking them out with regards to whether their prices are unrealistic and/or explain why they're priced that way.

The players are Marcel Risse, Richard Sukuta-Pasu, Jan Movarek and Carlos Zambrano....all bought for peanuts but all now worth £1m+

this is weird right, I enquired an offer for 3 players that were loan listed, I got the response "...will allow the player to move out on loan" i then offered to loan the players for 6 months on 100% wage, REJECTED so I offered till the end of the season, and still rejected, WTF!!! Im playing as Bradford, a League 2 side who could make an out of favour Premier/Championship player a key part of the team and give him some 1st Team XP, but no they still reject the offers. Stupid

Free transfers do happen right away in January. Instead of fixings bugs they have added more in !

I can't play this game anymore because of this bug. It took the remains of realism... I don't understand how could this happen that SI did not noticed such a big error of the game code. In addition, they had the extra month in order to refine all... I have few questions to SI:

1. Was FMH 11 tested at least once before relasing ?

2. How are U gonna fix that ?

3. When are U gonna fix that ?

Sorry for my English, but I just had to write these few bitter words.

• SI Staff

In reply to DrFootball:

As with all our products we do our best to release them in a bug free and playable state.

We are listening to feedback and until we have full knowledge of the extent and nature of any issues in the product it would obviously be foolish for us to comment extensively upon them (thus our QA are undertaking research into any issues reported to ascertain their scope, nature and potential work arounds).

This game is basically a relabelled version of fmh2010 you can still do the transfer cheat that was going to be removed after the last version. A hope the iPhone is going to be an improvement

• SI Staff
No federico macheda, fabio or darron gibson on for man utd, very poor gentleman especially for the price

The exact players loaded will be dependant upon the leagues you have active - generally speaking:

* Single league - maximises players from that league

* Main league in multi-league setup - second largest setting for that nation

* Secondary league in multi-league setup - minimal players present to be 'functional' and realistic within that league.

Because of this obviously there may be different players present depending on the leagues which are active.

If you specifically want a particular player present then you can always 'edit him into' the database ..

Archived