I've had ENOUGH!

I lost because of another glitch How do these things get into the final version of a game???????

No, it's not the transfer bug, which is appalling. No it's not even the ridiculous player morale/unhappiness.

During a game, I paused to make substitutions. I made the two changes, and pressed play. About 5 minutes pass and my subs still haven't come on.(which by the way, is an absurd amount of time for the game to pass before my tactics/subs change) Now, a different player gets an injury, he has to come off. Okay, fine. However, the game is BUGGED! I cancel my previous subs and sub off the injured player. Okay, seems fine. However, when I press confirm changes and press play my tactics say they've changed but NONE OF MY SUBS GO THROUGH and I am forced to play with 10 men even though I've made ZERO SUBSTITUTIONS. Needless to say, my 10 man team concedes and I lose. So I quit the game without saving and now I can't go back to that save without feeling like I've cheated even though it's because of a stupid BUG. THIS SUCKS

That's it! I'm not playing this bugged game until the next patch comes out. This is so ridiculous that I can't enjoy a game I paid for because it's glitched. :thdn::mad:

In the 62nd minute I paused, took off Nani for Giggs, and Brown for Rafael, and made a few tactical changes. Then I pressed confirm changes and pressed play. About 5 minutes later, my tactics/subs had still not been implemented and I got the commentary saying Ferdinand was injured andcould no longer continue. It automatically brought me to my tactcs screen and so I undid my previous changes which had not yet been implemented. I then took off Ferdinand and brought on Rafael. I Also brought on Giggs for Nani and made the same tactical changes as before. I pressed confirm changes, hit play and instead of the subs taking place, I played with 10 men and 1 centre back. What the hell? That is not what I did on the tactical screen! Carew scored and I lost the game playing with 10 men and 3 subs still available. BUG!

Since then I've replayed the game and won 2-1 without Ferdinand getting injured either. It feels like I've cheated and the game just isn't enjoyable now.:thdn::o

likeabawss, did you read the OP ? the subs wouldn't happen until there is a stop in play following these sub selections, that is what the OP was referring to. I am sure you can clearly see that

Ive had a couple instances where the game wouldnt let in my subs even when the AI club had an injury and another time a red card.

The game can really improve the realism of the experience by allowing injured (starred) players to be subbed almost immediately. After all, the powers that be do want to protect the players from needlless injury.

It is interesting to see that people were able to read about OP's views regarding "instant" substitutions but are unable to read about the actual cause of his rage...

However, when I press confirm changes and press play my tactics say they've changed but NONE OF MY SUBS GO THROUGH and I am forced to play with 10 men even though I've made ZERO SUBSTITUTIONS. Needless to say, my 10 man team concedes and I lose

OP: Try submitting it in the bugs forum though i believe SI have their hands full for the upcoming patch

For me, there are many instances that after confirming my substitutions, the opposition makes his substitutions, but mine wasn't done. The worse thing that could happen between this time is to concede a goal, esp my sub is to replace an injured player.

Relax. Football is a fast, flowing game with very few stoppages. It's not uncommon for the game to go by for 5 minutes without any stopping. I don't think that is a bug.

I have had something similar happen as op...............not as bad but so many times now I make changes be they tactical/subs...there are stops in play corners/goal kicks etc etc but nothing happens so nothing to do with it being not uncommon to get a game with no stopages for several minutes.............there are sops and changes requested are not being implemented!!!!

Subs can be only allowed once stop of play has happened and the ref notices that subs are waiting to come on, is 5 mins excessive, not really considering the options that lead up to people being substituted.

Subs can be only allowed once stop of play has happened and the ref notices that subs are waiting to come on, is 5 mins excessive, not really considering the options that lead up to people being substituted.

You couldnt be more wrong in the case of injury, which the game handles horribly. The ref will stop play once the current run of play ends. Protecting the health of the players is the #1 priority of any FA.

Encountered this problem a few times myself. The only way to make it work for me is as soon as the tactic window pops up after an injury or a red card, you hit the "undo last" button like there is no tomorrow, then when it is greyed out you make your new preferred substitutions

Archived