4-2-3-1 Euro Cup Fantasy - Your ticket to Glory 11.1

4-2-3-1 Euro Cup fantasy Version 1.1.1

Tactic version: 1.03

I used to play the same tactic created by myself then someone posted a new thread calling it the Only Tactic you will need but with very few information and stopped posting feedback on it.

I downloaded it checked it and tweaked it with mine creation and I must say the result is wonderful

I am playing as relativily strong team called CSKA Sofia it started with reputation around 5500 now its 7500. My league stature increased from 40th in Europe to 10.

Bassicly the team evolved it was tested with players with ability around 130~and now my team judging by scouts its about 150-160~ I have few players whos potential is 145 in my first team and

my best players are with potential of 160 and I beliave I have 2 around 165/175 .

For the last 6 years I`ve been using this tactic watching every match not on Full match but never the less with the ammouth of chances u create you can get a big picture of how your team plays.

The best thing is the options it gives you if the tactic clicks for you the possesion your team will have should be above 55% every match even against big teams like Barcelona/Real Madrid.

You will score from different situation and most importantly you will be able to tweak it for you team perfectly!

I have won last 6 League titles in bulgaria which is not really hard to do also I`ve managed to get EURO Cup win 2 years ago and duo to very bad luck 1/8 Final of CL [ Got Bayern Munchen finished 2:2 overall ] and this season

After eliminating Barcelona in the group and Real Madrid in 1/8 finals I am about to play at 1:4

let me post a link of the formation style and I will do some explaining about it

This is very normal formation of the team. I must say its very basic and realistic and you will manage to fit most of your players.

I personally dislike tactics with a lot of DMC`s for example or with 3-4 strikers or in general tactics you wont see in real world .

Mentality is set to Attacking and for away games you may want to use Standart when you are not favorite to win.

Also few things to use if you are leading in away match but you want to switch to more defensive style and hold the lead.

-Clear Ball to Flanks

-Pass into space

I dont have a lot of troubles with away games but in general they are harder so you need to pay attention and adapt to the situation. There is no trouble to leave it to attack the whole match but if you are playing against Real Madrid

they may cut in in the back

Formation

formationc.jpg

GK- Its straigh forward you need a good GK especially someone whos good at saving one vs ones

DL/DR- Both fullbacks play mainly in defense you will have enough attacking power with the rest of the squad. They wont assist much and rarely score

DCL- This is very important you need a fast defender with great composure and concentration. He will usually stay a little closer to the keeper to sweep balls

DCR-Normal defender duty but keep in mind if he has good Heading/Jumping he will score good amouth of goals from Corners

MCL-He is the builder of the team but not the most important player put someone technincaly adept and if he has a good long shooting capacity make him shoot from far if not tune it down

MCR- Defensive Layd Playermaker His duty is to defend and build up some attacks put someone whos close to a DMC and if he can shoot from far ask him to.

AML- Inside Forward You need someone fast and a good dribbler. He will score a good amouth of goals so pick wisely

AMR- Inside Forward Same goes for that position those guys will be able to decide matches for you but you need providers and finishers

AMC-Advanced Playmaker with attacking mentality This is a tricky position the player will have enough one on one chances to reach double dugits in goals and also he will have no trouble reaching double digits in assists two.

ST- Poacher You need someone fast and you better teach him to place shots in corners it will improve his player.I have two strikers the one have 20 ACC 18 Pace and basiccly no good other attributes and he was hanging to the ST position for a long time. The new one is slower but more technical and scores a lot also

Few notes - Both the AML and AMR should not have cut inside ticked. I find it ruins some of their player. They need to be creating most of the chances and if they do well they finish with 10+ Assits per season .

- MCR You can tone down his mentality a little if you have some troubles in the back. For my team my MCR is my favorite player with 19 long shots and I let him shoot but not many guys like him I guess

On my way to EURo Cup Title

ajaxv.jpg

Home match against Real Madrid . I scored and own goal in 90 minute:-/

They are one of the best teams in the world I was amazed I manage to dominate the game.Unfortunaly I wasted a lot of good chances.

real1st.jpg

Rematch against Real Madrid I won 2:1 Great Success

real2h.jpg

As you can see they had the upper hand in term of shots but I managed to hold the ball for 56 percent of the time and created the same ammouth of clean cut chances.

They shooted most of their shots in the second half when I was playing Defensive +Get Stuck In

Few more words about the play of the team.

During almost all matches you team will have a lion share of possesion and the winders will create havoc in their line. Also you can expect your ST to have atleast 2 chances one vs on per game passed from the MCL or the AMC.

Bassicly you attack with 4 or 5 players non stop the team can switch the ball around with great efficiency.The AMC will have a lot of opening too so you need someone who can convert those goals.

In the last seasons as a Footballer I managed to get Berbatov playing in that position for 2 years and he was amazing

My defenders are not the best players in the world especially my DCR whos getting old and has potential around 145/150 I think and my DL also is in the same margin I do leak goals from good teams but thats very hard not to do

Your most importnat players are the AML/AMR AMC and especially the ST You need a FAST guy with decent finishing

The good thing is goals come from many other places so even if ur ST is having a bad day you can steal win the game

http://www.filefront.com/17552384/Euro Cup Fantasy 2 (CSKA (Sofia), Feb 2018).tac

P.S

MORALE

Morale is extremly important in Football Manager 2011 and its up to you to keep it. At the start when your players are new after good match go talk to them and say you are impressed how they played last match.

Also even when you lose if you have played good HOLD UR NERVES . I know they ar etimes when you just want to click and Declare Anger and do bad things to you players but sometimes "Sympatise" works best

PresCOnferences- I always do them by myself and even when we Lose I always try to say we played good and didnt deserve. When a player makes mistake try to say he will bounce back. Also its very important when you lose to say you are itching to strike back.

This season I lost 2 games in a row and it was extremly unpleasant first loses in the division and both came after leading 2:0 for me and their team having 2 strikes and once i finished 2:2 the other one I lost 2:3 at home [ I coudlnt beliave my eyes]

I had a match against Real Madrid next so at the Presconference I tried to praise them and said very nice things an morale was HIGh again even thou after match i had 2 players are Very low and all on Averege

LUCK

Keep in mind there are some matches that you will lose no matter one..

I`ve been tempted to restart and try over again more then once in the last years anfter heartbreaking loses in European Cups.The game is very cruel and punishing.

There were matches when you have 7 CCS 4 WoodBars and you cant score and they opposition will. But thats the game dont blame the match engine neither the tactic nor the game . Sometimes its just not ment to be. You can watch tomorrow Champions League and you will see

what I am talking about.

Its very hard to win CL and Euro Cup when you are not playing as a Giant but it will be great success if you manage to do it.

A view of my important players

My AML

He is in competition with a young talanted guy who actually was my first team choice last year

delev.jpg

Statistics last few years

2018/2019 Matches 20(5) Goals 10 Assits 8 Rotated a lot with the talanted AML

2016//2017 Matches 31(4) Goals 8 Assists 9 Rotated a lot with the talanted AML

2015/2016 Matches 43 Goals 10 Assits 19

My AMR

He is having some bad luck scoring so far this year usually finishes with 8/9 goals per season in 28~ league matches

alexdg.jpg

Statistics last few seasons

2018/2019 Matches 26(2) Goals 5 Assits 7

2017/2018 Matches 36(1) Goals 11 Assits 11

2016/2017 Matches 44 Goals 9 Assits 16

My AMC

One of the most ipmortant position in the team.

Also he has been substituted more then 10 times at half time to give some playing time to a talanted youngster

nedelev.jpg

Statistics last few seasons

2018/2019 Matches 30 Goals 9 Assits 16 - He is beeing rotated at half time when he plays well and I win

2017/2018 Matches 39 Goals 9 Assits 15 - Berbatov was still playing and made 20 subs in and few starts

My ST

Very good season and he is very good player thou his substitute has more then 13 goals also this season

I rotate him at half time most of the times when he has scored a goal or two

gervasio.jpg

Statistics last 2 years

2018/2019 Matches 25(2) Goals 24 Assits 12

2017/2018 Matches 34(5) Goals 20 Assits 5 - He was rotated a lot with the other ST

All of those four are rotated at every Premier League match in my country when they perform well . I have few talanted guys at ST/AMC/AML position who needs the playing time.

Especially my reserve AML used to be first team regular last 2 years but Spas Delev form is very good and I cant ignore this.

Here is statistics for my Reserve ST and Reserve AML

AML 2018/2019 Matches 15(6) Goals 6 Assits 5

AML 2017/2018 Matches 30(5) Goals 4 Assits 15

AML 2016/2017 Matches 17(9) Goals 8 Assits 8

He is very young now he is 20 and still improving a lot he has 2.5 stars and full potential is 4 stars

ST 2018/2019 Matches 7(14) Goals 11 Assits 2

ST 2017/2018 Matches 8(18) Goals 12 Assits 4

ST 2016/2017 Matches 34(4) Goals 27 Assits 8

As you can see the Reserve striker is playing a lot and scoring a lot of goals also . He was my first choice so I cant just put him into the reserve and he is also very young 23 years old.

Try the tactic and I hope your problems will be gone.

Team instructions are as this :

Philosophy: Fluid - Thats because almost all of your MC+ players will contribute in the goals/assits they need to have the movement and the space to do it

Strategy- Attacking for Home matches you can switch to standart in Away depends how strong the opposition is

Passing Style- More Direct

Creative Freedom- More Expressive - Thats very important for the wingers and the AMC they need to be able to create things out of nothing

Tackling- Default - I used Hard but a lot of red cards you will see

Marking- Zonal marking but you set the DL/DR to Man Mark

Crossing-Float Crosses

Roaming-Stick to position

There are no primary playmaker or primary target man also there is no Target man because your striker is a poacher.He will be able to score some heading goals from crosses but thats not the most important part of the play

As I said the AML and AMR should be able to both cross and dribble in the penalty box. My AML/AMR are not top players but they do very well especially in the assits department.

The AMC has to be skilled in the feet. He has a role more like a Traqeuitista but not exactly. HE will score a lot of goals but he will setup even more

Both the MC`s will be able to score only long range efforts or maybe sometimes they will be able to get into the penalty box happened few times for me over the years. If you dont have MC`s with Long shooting above 14 leave them to Shoot-Rarely.

Sometimes its very annoying when you see the long shots beeing wasted but on some matches thats the only way to score sometimes

If I play against a really storng team I prefer to go Standart..

But if I do really need to win I go attack from start and have "faith" :)

You will be dominant against teams that are better then you I beliave if you have fairly good squad but sometimes u can receive a goal or two if you attack too much.

P.S Few times after I went attacking I conceded against strong teams by counter attack for example I was down 0:2 Leverkusen but I was the better team I continuted to go attacking and then went 3:2 for me ..

Also against Ajax the game i posted above I was attacking they again managed to score from a counter attack and I was very ****ed .. But my team pick up and I won 4:1

I had great success in home matches only few drawns against reallly big teams like Inter/Leverkusen etc and I was leading but i went complecment and they scored at the end of the match.

Sometimes when you lead at the game reaches 80 minutes the big teams will be really going after the equliser or even the win so its very safe to go Defensive + Get Stuck in[ to get possesion] and make a subsitute or two.

My advice is dont take matches for granted when you lead by one goal.

Last year I won 3:2 Ajax at home and at away game I was dominating but 3 woodbars... Then in the last 15 minutes they started to push me and I said I`m better I will hold on but no..

They managed to score a goal in 86 minute and closed the game

Megabayt: Nice win I am not familiar with your league but I see you manage to get better posseion.Soon your team will get even better thanks to the blending team of the tactics.

Also away games can be extremly tricky no matter how good your team is

Archived