PDA

View Full Version : Goals from the first attack / first couple of minutes

NepentheZ
23-11-2010, 21:33
I'm not kidding. I would say 80% of my games have a goal from either the first attack, or within the first few minutes. It's no big deal, because I score as many of them as I concede, I just wonder, is it a tactical thing for me that's causing this, or is everyone experiencing it?

sacripante
23-11-2010, 21:58
Same here. This early goals was (in my experience, at least) common in many FM edition, but i agree with you: in FM11 lots of games start with a goal in the first minutes, and even if it is something tactical, it is however something wrong. Maybe something to do with team talk, but however is something in need of a tuning IMHO. (sorry for may bad english)

el-chambo
23-11-2010, 22:06
This has happen to me in must of my matches so far.
In one game i went extra defensive but still let in a goal in the first 40 seconds.
Also in so far in my first season with Dundee i have only have one game were there has not been an goals.

Wavelberry
23-11-2010, 22:11
This used to happen, if memory serves, in 08/09 quite a lot. I think it's (and was thought to be then) linked to Teamtalks rather than tactics.

kingjericho
23-11-2010, 23:35
Yes, I have lots of goals in the first play. Not exactly lots, but certainly more than usual