OMG what's this bug ??

Well, a bug is usually defined as an error in source code which leads the programme to produce unexpected results. So this is a data entry problem rather than a bug. If I'm nitpicking.

The date might be a data entry problem but how do you explain the game saying an Argentinian won the Euro's with Holland?

From Wikipedia:

Leandro Andrés Gioda (born 1 October 1984 in Pérez, Santa Fe) is an Argentine footballer, currently playing for Quilmes of the Argentine Primera División. His position is centre back.

Career:

Gioda is well-known as the youngest official winner of the European Championships when, in 1988, he was named as a squad member in the Dutch national squad after winning a media contest in the Netherlands. Holland went on to beat Soviet Russia 2-0 with goals from Gullit and van Basten.

Gioda is a Dutch national as a result of his mother, Schmoke-Anna Pancaak, being a Dutch national. Gioda has since declared himself to be an Argentine national when it comes to international football. However, a series of knee injuries has thus far prevented him from making an international appearance.

The date might be a data entry problem but how do you explain the game saying an Argentinian won the Euro's with Holland?

It's still data entry, I believe, StevoRobbo. A mistake has obviously been made while inputting the player's achievements (in terms of both the year and the team he is said to have won this trophy with).

• SI Staff

Something a bit strange going on here as our database uses the nation name 'Holland' and not 'Netherlands' (as it is the most commonly used name in UK-English). Having checked the master database it's not a data error.

Therefore, it looks like a third party data update is being used which causes this error.

If you think this is not the case then can you please provide a saved game?

There are a lot of typo in the game aka BUGS, I won the semifinal of UEFA cup and they were saying I won the cup so not even a spellcheck SI cam use tbh.

I like your style, criticising SI for not using a spell check whilst spelling your own post wrong, using text speak and typing like Yoda - "not even a spell check SI can use" - type properly you can't

Archived