Long-term risk of player(s) who are unhappy.

So I am playing City, and Elano, Richard are popular on transfer-market, because they are selected on the team of the year icon_biggrin.gif.

Richard is upset because he is a reject a move to Arsenal ( 30 mil.euros’s).

Elano is (happy) with the offer from Inter (27,5 mil. euro’s)

So is there a risk, to play them, i now there morale can be low, but what is the long-term risk to play them.

Thank in advantage icon14.gif

By the way 27,5 mil Euros’ for a 27 year old winger is not to bad imo.

Cheers, Santheman Holland.

It depends.

Sometimes when I have players that are unhappy because I deny them moves to other clubs they continue to play as good or even better.

I suppose the likely reponse depends on the professionalism stat(s) of the players invovled. For instance, I would expect a different response from Nicholas Anelka than say Roy Keane or Steven Gerrard.

Sell them now. In my Derby game, in my 3rd season Barnes decided that Liverpool, despite their... well terrible league positions, he still thought that it was better than UEFA Cup winning and Challanging for a Champions League position Derby! Well, then again I didn't take the UEFA cup that season. Lost to Inter in the quaters. But then again, the Rams had the last laugh after all. That twit (in the game, not in real life) leaving did the world of good for us in the end, Elano on the wing, Van der Vaart & Makoun in the midfield and my signing of my game Jimenez in the hole! Brillent, we stole the title from Manchester United and took the Champions League!

So yeah, if you don't sell your players whilst you can you will be either forced to sell them cheap, or worst they'll leave on Bosmans! There are other players you can get with all that money.

Archived