treble wining tactics

hi all im here to share my tactics with yas!! im currently in an online game with 2 other people im spurs they are man city and liverpool 1 st season i won europa league and finished 6 th in league,2 nd season after tweaking about with my tactics i won league,defended europa league and won carling cup also got beat by chelsea in final of fa cup to stop me doing the QUAD! basically one is thru the middle and the other uses wingers

basically i wud start og 80% of matches with the narrow diamond formation and see how the game pans out ie if im getting eaten up down the wings i would change to the 4-1-3-2 tactic and back and forth during the game if same starts happening throught the middle, i always send my ass manager to pre n post match press conference, if im playin away against big teams i would wish team luck, away against average teams we can win this, at home against big teams or derby matches for the fans,at home against weaker teams we can win this just a few pointers on using these tactics

ive been trying to upload the table results etc etc just cant get them onto ere dunno why!! anyways the tactics are very good in possesion,preetty solid defense and score a good amount of goals!! one tactcics is a narrow diamond 4-1-2-1-2 the hulk one is 4-1-3-2

In a good tactical thread, people usually explain their tactic, show some images of the tactic, the instructions and perhaps explain or show the types of players they look to use, in each position and role.

Also, people like to see some evidence of how the tactic has performed, with some images of results and tables, along with a better idea of the clubs it's been tried with.

Making it easy to download is also a big help. I usually use Filefront to upload anything like tactics and Photobucket for images. Both are free to use.

If you want to start a new thread with all the information people will usually ask for, let me know and I'll close this one, as it's probably not going to get you much feedback.

Hi Brian,

Could you please try and use the best English you can? The odd spelling mistake here and there is okay, but not all of our users speak English as their first language, and often struggle to understand what "u" or "m8y" mean. This is an official rule, as per: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/228943-Use-of-Text-Speak-on-the-Forums

Thanks for your understanding :)

Archived