PC to Mac Question & Laptop Advice

Hi

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere but i have read through the FAQ etc so unless i have missed it i could not see the answer.

I am looking at the possibility of buying a macbook pro.

1st question is would this particular macbook be good enough to run 6 or 7 leagues:

Processor Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor P8600

- 2.40 GHz

- 1066 MHz FSB

- 3 MB L2 cache

Operating System Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard

RAM - 4 GB 1066 MHz DDR3 memory

- 8 GB maximum capacity

Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor

- 256 MB DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory

250gb hard drive

2nd question is if i have already loaded a save on my windows PC can i transfer this accross to the mac and continue to play this game or will i need to star again.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dudge just as a further question, are the .fm saves really simply movable from one to the other? Im a little surprised at that considering the different OS architecture. Cant say Ive ever tried it, who wants windooooose when you have a macbook pro? :)

Incidentally Gareth, that macbook Pro is the same as I have, and I comfortably run over 100,000 players and 20ish leagues.

Dudge just as a further question, are the .fm saves really simply movable from one to the other? Im a little surprised at that considering the different OS architecture. Cant say Ive ever tried it, who wants windooooose when you have a macbook pro? :)

Incidentally Gareth, that macbook Pro is the same as I have, and I comfortably run over 100,000 players and 20ish leagues.

Thanks for your responses guys. I have never owned a mac and the macbook pro has just been delivered. i have a couple of other questions:

1) can i transfer over my current tactics and training schedules the same way as my save game.

2) do i do updates in exactly the same way

i am not great on computer knowledge and having never owned a mac before obviously know absolutely nothing about how they work yet although i do pick these things up fairly easily once shown. any help again would be appreciated.

Archived