Idea for FM 2012 - Interactive Continue

Would you like this implemented?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this implemented?

Hey guys,

Whilst playing Championship Manager I cam across an intuitive feature that I believe would be of great help to Football Manager and this is the interactive continue.

This essentially means that when you go to the continue button you right-click to go as far as possible until something is urgently needed to be responded to or left-click to simply proceed a single day.

Whilst doing this it is also possible to play the game in a normal manner whilst it is processing, taking away one of the most tedious aspects of Football Manager, the loading times.

What do you guys think?

I get the thinking behind the feature but I wouldn't see much point in having it in FM.

There are plenty of news interactions on a weekly basis in FM that require our attention such as physio reports, staff interaction, player interaction, media stories etc...

Where would you draw the line under 'important news items'. I personally would like to deal with those on a daily basis rather than all on a Sat morning before a game.

I am imagining it or did one of the old FM's have the option to process results in the background?

The option is still there. Go to Preferences, under the General tab, change the 'Processing Fixtures' option to 'Slowest (play in background)' or 'Slower (more responsive)'. Click Confirm.

Archived